The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg i had some kettle corn during the VMAs and forgot to offer u some bcuz it was acting up!!!!!!

The popcorn was acting up or msn? :lol3:

No worries, I had a blue Penguin with my brekkie, Russell's favourite colour penguin wrapper :naughty:

Do ye have Penguins over there? :roftl:

msn lol

like the animals? only in the zoo. do we even have them in zoos? haha

Okay ye obviously don't have them over there :lmfao:

They are like chocolate covered biscuit bars :naughty:

I don't eat real live penguins with my breakfast :naughty:

:lmfao:

penguin.jpg

*waves* I'm over here:naughty:

Sheree, yesterday I walked into the pet store and walked over to the mice, rats...whatever. Anyways, I saw 'em and named one Elvis:naughty: :lol3:

*looks around for the source of the voice* Oh I see you, hello! *waves* :naughty:

Aaaw did you? :roftl: Haha, I wonder is that mouse destined to the same fate as the original Elvis mouse now :lol3:

*looks around for the source of the voice* Oh I see you, hello! *waves* :naughty:

Aaaw did you? :roftl: Haha, I wonder is that mouse destined to the same fate as the original Elvis mouse now :lol3:

Yeah, I picked a random mouse and thought in my head, "heck, your name is Elvis now":lol3: I didn't say it aloud- I didn't want to seem crazy, naming mice at the pet store hehe

Well you never know, if one mouse lived such a life, you never know if it could happen to another:roftl:

And Russell was pretty funny on the VMAs last night hehe

Yeah, I picked a random mouse and thought in my head, "heck, your name is Elvis now":lol3: I didn't say it aloud- I didn't want to seem crazy, naming mice at the pet store hehe

Well you never know, if one mouse lived such a life, you never know if it could happen to another:roftl:

And Russell was pretty funny on the VMAs last night hehe

Haha, I'm sure the mouse understand what you were thinking nonetheless :naughty:

Haha exactly, who knows what other kind of crazy adventures the rest of those guys could be in for! :naughty:

Aw glad you think so! :) He's had quite a few bad reactions, mixed comments really. He's a comedian for God's sake, he's only poking fun! Plus it would be boring if there wasn't a bit of controversy, people take things way too seriously :mad3:

I've been reading a lot of comments about him for forgive me for my rant :naughty:

Haha, I'm sure the mouse understand what you were thinking nonetheless :naughty:

Haha exactly, who knows what other kind of crazy adventures the rest of those guys could be in for! :naughty:

Aw glad you think so! :) He's had quite a few bad reactions, mixed comments really. He's a comedian for God's sake, he's only poking fun! Plus it would be boring if there wasn't a bit of controversy, people take things way too seriously :mad3:

I've been reading a lot of comments about him for forgive me for my rant :naughty:

haha of course mice can do that:naughty:

Yeah, I can understand why there were negative comments/mixed reactions about what he said. But 'tis true- the man is a comedian. But I guess one can't please everybody, right? Some liked it, some didn't.

The joke I think I liked best was the thing he said about his hair- something about if he wasn't famous he'd look crazy...or something along those lines:naughty:

haha of course mice can do that:naughty:

Yeah, I can understand why there were negative comments/mixed reactions about what he said. But 'tis true- the man is a comedian. But I guess one can't please everybody, right? Some liked it, some didn't.

The joke I think I liked best was the thing he said about his hair- something about if he wasn't famous he'd look crazy...or something along those lines:naughty:

Yeah exactly, people seem to either love him or hate him, but that's cool :)

Yeah I liked that one too :naughty:

hey Carrie! :bye:

Oh guys, I must ask ye can you vote for this thread if you haven't already? cos we only got an average of 4 stars :sad: obviously we want 5 cos 4 looks bad :(

Yeah exactly, people seem to either love him or hate him, but that's cool :)

Yeah I liked that one too :naughty:

hey Carrie! :bye:

Oh guys, I must ask ye can you vote for this thread if you haven't already? cos we only got an average of 4 stars :sad: obviously we want 5 cos 4 looks bad :(

That is true.

Huh? What's the vote for?

Ohhh those star thingies at the top, right? I've seen those on threads before but never actually done it:lol3:

Well there's a first time for everything! :D

We need to get back to 5 stars!

I can't believe someone bothered to vote and only gave like 3 stars to bring it down so low :blink::sad: