• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI SHEREE

Hi :bye:

I'm ok..but my lips hurt and the chapstick isn't helping :(

awww im sorry

im that way too right now, and today at golf i had my waterbottle in my mouth and my friend kicked it, and it went down on my lip. (make sense? it was a SmartWater) and its cut now too along w/ being chapped

Everyone...oopps...I am well.

How are ya?

haha

well i am:

hot

tired

starving

bored

and crabby

:bleh:

:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Aaaaw, it went from 4.20 to 4.33 :lol3: thanks though it makes a difference!

*pumps fist in air* Yessss 0.13:roftl:

Hi :bye:

I'm ok..but my lips hurt and the chapstick isn't helping :(

Awww, well I hope they feel better soon.

And that kinda reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite.

haha way to go no wonder i get in trouble for always being up late, i have influences like u!!! ahaha

Haha :blush-anim-cl: Good girl!! :roftl:

Hey guys

Elloo :)

Guess what guess what :bleh: MTV want Russell to host again :D

I'm really happy he's not been upset by the bad reactions!

Look : http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1668117.ece

Think what he said was controversial? Have a look at what he wanted to say but MTV wouldn't let him :roftl:

Aaah I love that man :naughty:

Hello!

Elloo

Guess what guess what MTV want Russell to host again :D

Think what he said was controversial? Have a look at what he wanted to say but MTV wouldn't let him :roftl:

I love him too :naughty::wub2:

That's cool that they want him to host again..

even though I kind of hope he doesn't accept it

:fisch:

Elloo :)

Guess what guess what :bleh: MTV want Russell to host again :D

The link doesn't work for me. But I can imagine the things that he WANTED to say:roftl:

The link doesn't work for me. But I can imagine the things that he WANTED to say:roftl:

Grrr the link doesn't seem to be working anymore :thumbdown:

Here's the article, I still have the page open :naughty:

'Brand: MTV want me back next year

Russell was on top form when I caught up with him in LA as he basked in the glory of disgusting America.

And he revealed his controversial outbursts were TONED DOWN by MTV censors.

Russell said: “MTV told me that they want me to do it again. Afterwards they were really thrilled. There was a 20 per cent increase in viewers from last year’s show and wow, isn’t life exciting.”

Russell’s savage comic tongue lashed Republicans, MADONNA, THE JACKSON 5 and, in particular, clean-cut pop trio THE JONAS BROTHERS in an opening monologue that left America open-mouthed.

I didn’t realise there was anyone left to offend — until he told me what was cut from his script.

Russell revealed: “I had JOHN McCAIN gags pulled. And they asked me to tone down the gags about SARAH PALIN. I wanted to say she was forcing her teenage daughter to have a baby because she is so anti-abortion.

“But also, as a Republican, she is pro-execution so she is going to give her the electric chair for being a little sl*t. They weren’t keen on that one.”

Our chinwag at s****y hotel was interrupted by a gaggle of artificially-enhanced ladies desperate to throw themselves at the Bizarre Shagger Of The Year.

Russ got hold of three phone numbers — despite his Aussie actress girlfriend TERESA PALMER being in America to support him as he took on the biggest presenting gig of his life.

And Russell told me: “I really wanted to go mental after the awards and f*** everyone — but it is difficult when your girlfriend’s in the bed.”

It didn’t seem to be holding him back from where I was sitting.

Before his VMA show, Russell snogged pop stars PINK and KATY PERRY for scenes in the follow-up to his movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

In Get Him To The Greek he reprises his role as frisky rocker Aldous Snow.

He also filmed a scene with CHRISTINA AGUILERA for the movie while on the Paramount set.

He revealed: “Christina was amazing. She is unbelievable — a perfect object. How could you ever talk to her about anything other than sex?

“In the scenes with Pink and Katy I got to snog them both in a day.

“Katy is lovely. She is the kind of girl who would skip down stairs lightly. She is beautiful.

“Pink is a lovely woman — a forceful, sexy woman.

“After we did our kissing scene I heard her say it has been a long time since she had kissed a man.

“With both of them I didn’t act at all. The acting stopped.”

Americans shouldn’t rush into emigrating to avoid being part of Russell’s bloodbath at next year’s MTV show.

He is still considering whether to accept their latest offer after escaping Sunday’s ceremony with his career in the States just about in tact.

He said: “It is the hardest thing I’ve ever done and I will think very carefully before accepting.

“I spent a lot of time suppressing the urge to scream a career-ending remark during the show.

“The knowledge that you could say something that would make the world go nuts was difficult.”

If that was Russell holding back, I dread to think what next year could bring.'

I highlighted my fave bit :lmfao: