Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope sorry but i will next time!

Where are all the other little whores?

I think i ve met someone else:wub2:

You better haha!

I dunno :tears:

Aaaaaaww! :wub2: did you just meet him tonight?

You better haha!

I dunno :tears:

Aaaaaaww! :wub2: did you just meet him tonight?

Hehe, this is weird cause i just answered this on IM..

IM REALLY HAPPY!!!:bleh:

Come old you old post whores, i know your out there somewhere!!!:naughty:

Hehe, this is weird cause i just answered this on IM..

IM REALLY HAPPY!!!:bleh:

Come old you old post whores, i know your out there somewhere!!!:naughty:

AW! I'm delighted for you! :wub2::D

yeah, show yourselves you lot! :naughty:

Oh hello didnt see you there!

Haha..hello:thumb_yello:

Helloooo! :D

Not much lol.... how are you?

I'm good. I did my Media Studies presentation on Mika today!!! Yay. It was supposed to be 15-20 minutes. Guess how long it ended up being?!? 40 MINUTES!!! (and even then I had to cut stuff out, so it would have been longer...) My teacher said my analysis was very thourough...hehe...and I even answered all the questions afterwards.

Wait!!! I also made a suspender shirt last night...and wore it during the presentation. Here are 2 photos of the shirt (thanks mom for taking the photos for me:thumb_yello:):

100_1302.jpg

100_1299.jpg

Haha..hello:thumb_yello:

I'm good. I did my Media Studies presentation on Mika today!!! Yay. It was supposed to be 15-20 minutes. Guess how long it ended up being?!? 40 MINUTES!!! (and even then I had to cut stuff out, so it would have been longer...) My teacher said my analysis was very thourough...hehe...and I even answered all the questions afterwards.

Wait!!! I also made a suspender shirt last night...and wore it during the presentation. Here are 2 photos of the shirt (thanks mom for taking the photos for me:thumb_yello:):

Aww there lovely pics cool braces!

Im pleased it went well for you! Well done sounds like you put alot of work into it.:thumb_yello:

Aww there lovely pics cool braces!

Im pleased it went well for you! Well done sounds like you put alot of work into it.:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much stephaniedy2k1!!!

I did put a lot of work into it. Infact, last night, I finished the PowerPoint (which had nearly 100 slide on it) and the whole presentation and stuff and changed it at the last minute. I stayed up until 2:15 in the morning changing everything...I managed to reduce the PowerPoint to 60 slides...but it was still too long...hehe

I just got our trip info for Paris/London April Next year!! We're going to France first, Champs Elysées, Notre Dame etc etc, all that good stuff. Then we're going to play at Euro Disney on Main stage!!?!? crazy. I'm excited for that- yay disney!

Then London where we'll mirror the ceremony of the keys (not quite sure what that means- mirror?) then HARRODS! i love harrods, i want to go to the toy store and for tea really. Then Westminster and all the other must sees. Then some theatre. Then we'll bus to Stonehenge, we'll play somewhere near there. Back for a party on the Thames.

It needs to be sooner! i'm really excited, anybody have any advice or know anything about these places? I haven't been there in a few years, so i've forgotten a bit.

I just got our trip info for Paris/London April Next year!! We're going to France first, Champs Elysées, Notre Dame etc etc, all that good stuff. Then we're going to play at Euro Disney on Main stage!!?!? crazy. I'm excited for that- yay disney!

Then London where we'll mirror the ceremony of the keys (not quite sure what that means- mirror?) then HARRODS! i love harrods, i want to go to the toy store and for tea really. Then Westminster and all the other must sees. Then some theatre. Then we'll bus to Stonehenge, we'll play somewhere near there. Back for a party on the Thames.

It needs to be sooner! i'm really excited, anybody have any advice or know anything about these places? I haven't been there in a few years, so i've forgotten a bit.

That sounds awesome!!!

But I haven't been to those places (well I have been to England (and Portugal) but was when I was little)...so I can't give you any advice. Except...have lots of fun!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much stephaniedy2k1!!!

I did put a lot of work into it. Infact, last night, I finished the PowerPoint (which had nearly 100 slide on it) and the whole presentation and stuff and changed it at the last minute. I stayed up until 2:15 in the morning changing everything...I managed to reduce the PowerPoint to 60 slides...but it was still too long...hehe

Call me Steph.

ooh well you deserve to have done well cause you worked really hard. I hope your proud of yourself!

Wow exciting news, sounds great!:thumb_yello:

Call me Steph.

ooh well you deserve to have done well cause you worked really hard. I hope your proud of yourself!

Okay, I'll call you Steph.:thumb_yello:

*Just call me awesome...haha...just kidding. WOW!!! That was a REALLY bad joke...*

Thanks Steph I am proud of what I did...considering I stayed up until 2 changing everything. I showed some clips of videos of interviews etc. I showed that one where Mika explains his life in 2 minutes (the class laughed at the beginning part wher he was reading the paper but the went "fu..." and also when he said about the way the fish fly around you in water), the one where he explains his Tamagotchi (the laughed at that one as well) and I also showed a video of the SITM "incident"...overall I think it was quite successful:thumb_yello:

*Just call me awesome...haha...just kidding. WOW!!! That was a REALLY bad joke...*

Thanks Steph I am proud of what I did...considering I stayed up until 2 changing everything. I showed some clips of videos of interviews etc. I showed that one where Mika explains his life in 2 minutes (the class laughed at the beginning part wher he was reading the paper but the went "fu..." and also when he said about the way the fish fly around you in water), the one where he explains his Tamagotchi (the laughed at that one as well) and I also showed a video of the SITM "incident"...overall I think it was quite successful:thumb_yello:

That sounds pretty awesome. I wish I could do a project on Mika.

What SITM incident?

Brilliant!:biggrin2:

That sounds awesome!!!

But I haven't been to those places (well I have been to England (and Portugal) but was when I was little)...so I can't give you any advice. Except...have lots of fun!!!:thumb_yello:

Wow exciting news, sounds great!:thumb_yello:

Thanx! i'm really excited! I wish it were sooner!

hopefully some people who live there can give me tips on what to do/see!

I remember loving it last time!:roftl::roftl: