The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 in a week!!oh poor you:huglove: hope you'll get though them all ok!

you can probably almost smell freedom now!

yeah I know me either, and I went to the same shool as her, but my year didn't get even one trip:crybaby:...really

and not only that but this is just for fun, she's going to a theme park fot eh day, just because they are a "good year"!

the teachers must have really hated us:(

have to go.......

Thanks! yeah this day week now.... rolll on :naughty:

aw that's so unfair! :thumbdown: apparently we were a good year too but we never got any reward for it :thumbdown: oh well....

talk to you soon!

*slips in*

Hey guys. How are you?

Just a bit of random: on Tuesday, someone asked me where Mika was from and I got my words mixed up when I went to say his mom is Syrian/Lebanese...what came out of my mouth was "Sebanese"...I think I invented a new word...:blush-anim-cl:

Conan O'Brien!??you're going to see him?!

LUCKY!!:D

when?

I do! see I asked was it that show! :naughty:

I had to double check cos well it's not broadcast out here... are you gonna be in the audience though? :D

Yes! I'm so excited! Yeah I'm going to be in the audience..I'll have to sit somewhere where the camera won't see me. I don't know the exact date I'm going but it's sometime this summer. :pbjt:

Im good thanks a bit tierd, just got home from linedancing.

Now wheres the queen post whore aka Shaza???

I'm a bit tired as well. I stayed up until 2:30 this morning...and line dancing...I've never tried it.

I don't know where Shaza is...

Ok as shaza once said about me,

How dare she have a life outside this forum! :naughty:

Mmm i wonder where she is???

I'm a bit tired as well. I stayed up until 2:30 this morning...and line dancing...I've never tried it.

I don't know where Shaza is...

Its great fun i ve been doing it about 2 years, we do some really fast dances and there not all cowboyish at all, we do some to the Scissor Sisters and Mika! ( the latter one being from my request:roftl:)

I think i ve stayed up till 2 am everyday for the last 2 weeks:boxed:

Its great fun i ve been doing it about 2 years, we do some really fast dances and there not all cowboyish at all, we do some to the Scissor Sisters and Mika! ( the latter one being from my request:roftl:)

I think i ve stayed up till 2 am everyday for the last 2 weeks:boxed:

That sounds like fun:thumb_yello:

I know...staying up late sucks...especially when you have to wake up early, right?

a blizzard as in a storm? xD

that is indeed a very random thought :naughty:

Blizzards are ice cream from a place called Dairy Queen. They mix ice cream with either your choice of things or you can have combos that they make (fudge brownie, banana cream pie etc)

When my mom first came to Canada, she went out to dinner with her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend and he asked her if she wanted a Blizzard and she thought he meant the storm as well...

Blizzards are ice cream from a place called Dairy Queen. They mix ice cream with either your choice of things or you can have combos that they make (fudge brownie, banana cream pie etc)

When my mom first came to Canada, she went out to dinner with her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend and he asked her if she wanted a Blizzard and she thought he meant the storm as well...

oooh :lmfao:

That makes a lot more sense, thought it was quite strange that would would wish for a storm at such a specific time :naughty:

They sound yummie! I don't half fancy one now :bleh:

See, there we go again bridging cultural diversity :naughty:

oooh :lmfao:

That makes a lot more sense, thought it was quite strange that would would wish for a storm at such a specific time :naughty:

They sound yummie! I don't half fancy one now :bleh:

See, there we go again bridging cultural diversity :naughty:

Yup- they are REALLY delicious.

Bridging cultural diversity is right:wink2:

I always love learning new things about other cultures:thumb_yello:

Yup- they are REALLY delicious.

Bridging cultural diversity is right:wink2:

I always love learning new things about other cultures:thumb_yello:

Yeah me too! :D

I dunno what I could tell you about Irish culture that you wouldn't already know.. hmm... we erm.. have a lot of pubs :naughty: