• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are educating each other on the curtural diversities of the world :D

Want to share your cultural experiences with us? :bleh:

Don't mind if I do. I can't tell you about any experiences but I CAN tell you about the Netherlands.

As you probably already know.. we wear wooden shoes and carry baskets with tulips around with us!

We take them to our red light district and use 'em to decorate the windows.

Then we just sit around, smoking weed, eating cheese and sticking our fingers into dykes. :mf_rosetinted:

It's what we love most.

Don't mind if I do. I can't tell you about any experiences but I CAN tell you about the Netherlands.

As you probably already know.. we wear wooden shoes and carry baskets with tulips around with us!

Then we just sit around, smoking weed, eating cheese and sticking our fingers into dykes. :mf_rosetinted:

It's what we love most.

Interesting. Your country sounds like fun:)

I live in Canada: we DON'T all live in igloos, all of us are NOT obsessed with hockey, go around saying "eh" drinking beer with touques on eating putines...hehe

Interesting. Your country sounds like fun:)

I live in Canada: we DON'T all live in igloos, all of us are NOT obsessed with hockey, go around saying "eh" drinking beer with touques on eating putines...hehe

It is. You really haven't lived until you've had your finger up a dyke or two. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you all have heads like this though?

southpark-1204Canada-on-Strike_1207080373.jpg

hey guys! im getting ready at my school for open house since my mom is a teacher, ive been here all day (6amright now its 5:44) and i am straightening my hair, and soon a few of my friends will come to go over a project that we will present in our math class..lol, sounds like fun...right? wrong, well gotta finish straigtening my hair :thumb_yello:

hey guys! im getting ready at my school for open house since my mom is a teacher, ive been here all day (6amright now its 5:44) and i am straightening my hair, and soon a few of my friends will come to go over a project that we will present in our math class..lol, sounds like fun...right? wrong, well gotta finish straigtening my hair :thumb_yello:

you sound great :roftl: nice meeting you? haha bye!!

Yeah me too! :D

I dunno what I could tell you about Irish culture that you wouldn't already know.. hmm... we erm.. have a lot of pubs :naughty:

Haha:thumb_yello:

It is. You really haven't lived until you've had your finger up a dyke or two. :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe...hehe:roftl:

It's what we love most.

:lmfao:

Lovely account there :naughty: I knew of course that ye all wear clogs but this tulip activity is new to me! I feel very enlightened after that! :naughty:

Well if you don't know already us Irish are just leprachauns in disguise. We just go around speaking in high pitched voices most of the time, except when there are recording devices around. I tell you this cos it's eating me up! but I know ye probably won't believe me anyway.

*hopes I'll be allowed back into the Irish thread*

:bleh:

hehe, Dev! :mf_lustslow:

have fun continuing to straighten your hair while being on mfc :naughty:

Lovely account there :naughty: I knew of course that ye all wear clogs but this tulip activity is new to me! I feel very enlightened after that! :naughty:

Well if you don't know already us Irish are just leprachauns in disguise. We just go around speaking in high pitched voices most of the time, except when there are recording devices around. I tell you this cos it's eating me up! but I know ye probably won't believe me anyway.

Haha...you are making me laugh:roftl:

:lmfao: ohmygod, i love canada.

Yeah...me too.

*I think Mika does too because doesn't he say if he was an animal he's be a fat bear living somewhere in Canada, as well as: didn't he say something about a proper Canadian tour?!?*

Haha...you are making me laugh:roftl:

Yeah...me too.

*I think Mika does too because doesn't he say if he was an animal he's be a fat bear living somewhere in Canada, as well as: didn't he say something about a proper Canadian tour?!?*

it's because it is a fact that Canadians ARE sexier.

Just look at me :das::roftl:

He probably loves it here because of it's beauty...and crimes.

I'm honestly surprised he wasn't mugged in toronto though.

The one with the "world unfair" picket reminds me of Trevor Lock :blink:

13295_2.jpg

Do I have a point or do I just need sleep? :naughty:

Oooh I never knew this (although I always suspected it!)

You have to explain this whole clover deal to me too though.

The one with the "world unfair" picket reminds me of Trevor Lock :blink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioassets/photos/2007/1/22/13295_2.jpg

Do I have a point or do I just need sleep? :naughty:

I totally see it!

So basically, he's a Canadian in disguise?

Oooh I never knew this (although I always suspected it!)

You have to explain this whole clover deal to me too though.

I totally see it!

So basically, he's a Canadian in disguise?

:naughty:

Oh well the clover respresents the Christian trinity, that the 3 leaves respresent the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, and it's meant to be lucky, for some reason :blink:

I guess so! :boxed: We've unveiled the real Trevor Lock! We should so email this picture into Russell it's uncanny! :roftl:

Nope, nope. I can see the similarities as well:thumb_yello:

wahey, I'm not dillusional! haha, I just saw it straight away! :roftl:

:naughty:

Oh well the clover respresents the Christian trinity, that the 3 leaves respresent the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, and it's meant to be lucky, for some reason :blink:

I guess so! :boxed: We've unveiled the real Trevor Lock! We should so email this picture into Russell it's uncanny! :roftl:

I thought you just liked it cuz it was green. :naughty:

Haha we should handpaint some glasses onto the Canadian guy though. :mf_rosetinted:

I was gonna go watch something on Discovery about 30 minutes ago but then I got stuck in the anti-prom thread. :naughty:

I thought you just liked it cuz it was green. :naughty:

Haha we should handpaint some glasses onto the Canadian guy though.

I was gonna go watch something on Discovery about 30 minutes ago but then I got stuck in the anti-prom thread. :naughty:

Between you and me, I think that was the real reason but they just thought they better invent something proper to cover it up so we didn't look so superficial :naughty:

Omg yes! :roftl: I'll have a go at it in Paint! :bleh:

Oh yes I was just reading that, very interesting debate ye have going on!

Did you see Graham Norton tonight? I must go find that website they were playing with :bleh:

Heeeey sexys

How is everyone?

Vanessaaa! :das:

I'm good thanks, and you??

Between you and me, I think that was the real reason but they just thought they better invent something proper to cover it up so we didn't look so superficial :naughty:

Omg yes! :roftl: I'll have a go at it in Paint! :bleh:

Oh yes I was just reading that, very interesting debate ye have going on!

Did you see Graham Norton tonight? I must go find that website they were playing with :bleh:

Fear not, your secret's safe with me!

Yeah it's nice hearing other people's views and all.

But I did miss 'Final 24' which I wanted to watch!

Ofcourse I watched Graham Norton! :naughty:

Here's the website (they linked it on Graham's bbc page):

http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/

Fear not, your secret's safe with me!

Yeah it's nice hearing other people's views and all.

But I did miss 'Final 24' which I wanted to watch!

Ofcourse I watched Graham Norton! :naughty:

Here's the website (they linked it on Graham's bbc page):

http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/

Ooh thank you, saved me the bother of looking for it!

I did it... :bleh:

southpark-1204Canada-on-Strike_1207.jpg

:roftl:

wahey, I'm not dillusional! haha, I just saw it straight away! :roftl:

No, no. Don't worry you aren't.

Tomorrow is my last day of school :punk:

Lucky. School, for me ends on June 6th and I have no exams (for my classes, they are all final projects).