The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seriously think we should send it in on Saturday! :roftl: What do you think?? we could send in the before and after :naughty:

Omg this site is so much fun! :bleh:

I think we definitely should. :roftl:

It IS fun! I'm gonna morph Russy now. :naughty:

I think we definitely should. :roftl:

It IS fun! I'm gonna morph Russy now. :naughty:

We will deffo! We'll write something tomorrow and both send it in :roftl:

I love this site! Look at me as a manga character!

mangame.jpg

I look better this way :naughty:

Anyway I must be off to bed.. havent got a proper night's sleep all week... Niight girls! xx

Awwwww that's actually really good! My manga one looked warped. :naughty:

I'm gonna go too, watch my other Discovery Channel show I wanted to see.

Ba ba good night! xx

Anyway I must be off to bed.. havent got a proper night's sleep all week... Niight girls! xx

I'm gonna go too, watch my other Discovery Channel show I wanted to see.

Ba ba good night! xx

Night night. Sleep tight...

Hello.

I'm currently adding songs to the Suffle I got my mom for Mother's Day...

Oooh, cool! What kind of songs?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! :lmfao:

lmao, Mika's whores.... pfft No way!

Of course not...:mf_rosetinted:

I mean...wow...nevermind...

Haha...the only whore that I am is a Posting Whore...hehe

Aren't we all :roftl:

I mean...wow...nevermind...

Haha...the only whore that I am is a Posting Whore...hehe

lol, i'm a bit or a posting whore sometimes, but i don't mean to be! honest...!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! :lmfao:

Of course not...:mf_rosetinted:

Thanx for the POSITIVE attitude!! :naughty::naughty:

Oooh, cool! What kind of songs?

She made me a list actually. When she gave the list to me she's like "you may not like some of the songs..." I was thinking "mom I don't care. Everyone has their own taste in music. And I do like some, not all, but some of the music." Here are the artists so far:

Abba, Cher, Bodeis Without Organs, Bon Jovi, Elton John, Guns n Roses, Kelly Clarkson, Mika, Queen, Simon and Garfunkle...

Hehe...that is very true:thumb_yello:

lol, i'm a bit or a posting whore sometimes, but i don't mean to be! honest...!

Thanx for the POSITIVE attitude!! :naughty::naughty:

A BIT? You joined in january and you have almost as many posts as I have! :roftl:

She made me a list actually. When she gave the list to me she's like "you may not like some of the songs..." I was thinking "mom I don't care. Everyone has their own taste in music. And I do like some, not all, but some of the music." Here are the artists so far:

Abba, Cher, Bodeis Without Organs, Bon Jovi, Elton John, Guns n Roses, Kelly Clarkson, Mika, Queen, Simon and Garfunkle...

Hehe...that is very true:thumb_yello:

Awesome, I love your mum's music taste! It pretty much mirrors mine...

Awesome, I love your mum's music taste! It pretty much mirrors mine...

Thanks, I will tell her that:thumb_yello: Those are what I've put on so far. There is also Bryan Adams, the Beatles, Nancy Sinatra, Supertramp, Gloria Gaynor, Bay City Rollers, Terry Jacks and Aerosmith...but I haven't put those on yet...)

OK, I just looked at who's online...it says there are two 'Yahoo! Slurp Spiders' browsing the forum! :blink:

Anyone know what a slurp spider is??

I have no idea, but I'm scared. How's does Yahoo! know I like Mika? I was reading some article about 80's female pop stars and on the right it showed "my playlist" and there was a picture of Mika...:blink:

I think it's like for people who aren't members or something...

No, they're just called 'Guests'....

I have no idea, but I'm scared. How's does Yahoo! know I like Mika? I was reading some article about 80's female pop stars and on the right it showed "my playlist" and there was a picture of Mika...:blink:

OK, G-mail actually scans the emails you send and puts ads on the page related to what you're sending. For example, if you were talking about camping, the ads on the page would come up with stuff like tents and gear. Not only that, but they actually reserve the right to keep this information indefinitely...and occasionally a real human, not just a bot, will come and scan it to verify or something.

We were talking about this is media studies the other day. I think my teacher, or someone in the class said Yahoo or something gave you those related artist type of things...

Blizzards are ice cream from a place called Dairy Queen. They mix ice cream with either your choice of things or you can have combos that they make (fudge brownie, banana cream pie etc)

When my mom first came to Canada, she went out to dinner with her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend and he asked her if she wanted a Blizzard and she thought he meant the storm as well...

In Australia we have some similar things. You can get something at McDonalds called a McFlurry where you can have mix-ins to your soft serve icecream, but the flavours are limited. Hungry Jacks (our equivalent of Burger King) do the same thing but call it a Storm.

To get real choice with your mix-ins and flavourings and to use ice cream, not soft serve, the best place is Cold Rock Ice Creamery, but they don't have them in Canberra:thumbdown: and I'm not sure how many are left in Brisbane, which is where I encountered them.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14512

Scroll down a bit and there is talk about the "spiders"...

In Australia we have some similar things. You can get something at McDonalds called a McFlurry where you can have mix-ins to your soft serve icecream, but the flavours are limited. Hungry Jacks (our equivalent of Burger King) do the same thing but call it a Storm.

To get real choice with your mix-ins and flavourings and to use ice cream, not soft serve, the best place is Cold Rock Ice Creamery, but they don't have them in Canberra:thumbdown: and I'm not sure how many are left in Brisbane, which is where I encountered them.

Oh yeah...McFlurries are so great. My favourites were the strawberry shortcake and the Cadbury Cream Egg ones...though I don't know if they still offer those flavours.

Storm...McFlurry..Blizzard...they all sound like something the weatherman might say...

OK, G-mail actually scans the emails you send and puts ads on the page related to what you're sending. For example, if you were talking about camping, the ads on the page would come up with stuff like tents and gear. Not only that, but they actually reserve the right to keep this information indefinitely...and occasionally a real human, not just a bot, will come and scan it to verify or something.

We were talking about this is media studies the other day. I think my teacher, or someone in the class said Yahoo or something gave you those related artist type of things...

Oh....that's interesting/invasive :blink:

Thanks haha