The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Oh....that's interesting/invasive :blink:

Thanks haha

I know, my teacher also told us about how these things on the internet (I think they are called cookies or something) track which site you go to (mentioned something about getting junkmail related to things you search/go on etc). My multimedia/web deisgn teacher mentioned those things too and said that you get rid of them on your computer...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, my teacher also told us about how these things on the internet (I think they are called cookies or something) track which site you go to (mentioned something about getting junkmail related to things you search/go on etc). My multimedia/web deisgn teacher mentioned those things too and said that you get rid of them on your computer...

Oh yeah, I know about cookies. They actually take up quite a lot of room

Blizzards are ice cream from a place called Dairy Queen. They mix ice cream with either your choice of things or you can have combos that they make (fudge brownie, banana cream pie etc)

When my mom first came to Canada, she went out to dinner with her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend and he asked her if she wanted a Blizzard and she thought he meant the storm as well...

Mmm blizzards :drool:

One time me and my family were in the middle of nowhere in like arizona or nevada or some desert state, and we were driving and a dairy queen randomly came up, so we went. It was the scariest thing... There were tons of people because it was the only stop for miles and miles and miles, and we ordered blizzards, and they were the scariest things I ever saw in my life.. they looked like throw up or an alien substance.. It was so gross. And, how did the people that worked there possibly get there?? where did they live?? It was scary, I could practically see the germs crawling everywhere :blink: It was GROSS! All the people were just scarfing down this gross alien substance that was probably made of desert beavers or snakes because they wouldn't have meat or proper food or drinks for miles...And they were all gross and sweaty because of the heat and it looked like a scary invader zim episode, like the germ one where he gets the germ goggles. Anyways, Haha, There's my story :bleh:

How's everyone?

One time me and my family were in the middle of nowhere in like arizona or nevada or some desert state, and we were driving and a dairy queen randomly came up, so we went. It was the scariest thing... There were tons of people because it was the only stop for miles and miles and miles, and we ordered blizzards, and they were the scariest things I ever saw in my life.. they looked like throw up or an alien substance.. It was so gross. And, how did the people that worked there possibly get there?? where did they live?? It was scary, I could practically see the germs crawling everywhere :blink: It was GROSS! All the people were just scarfing down this gross alien substance that was probably made of desert beavers or snakes because they wouldn't have meat or proper food or drinks for miles...And they were all gross and sweaty because of the heat and it looked like a scary invader zim episode, like the germ one where he gets the germ goggles. Anyways, Haha, There's my story :bleh:

How's everyone?

Eeewww...gross!!!

OK, I just looked at who's online...it says there are two 'Yahoo! Slurp Spiders' browsing the forum! :blink:

Anyone know what a slurp spider is??

In a bizarre twist, I was looking at the home page earlier and saw 20 users and 100 guests. I was curious as to what the guests were all looking at and so I checked. I found about 10 real guests. The rest were all Yahoo! Slurp spiders, with the occasional MSNbot and one googlebot. I had no idea what they were, so I googled it. They are programs that track information on the internet, links, pics, content etc, so that your site shows up in searches. The more spiders and bots you have on your site, the more tracked you are and the more you should show up. Not always a good thing tho. So I'd be surprised if there were only two spiders on, cos I saw about 80!

Unfortunately tho, there are some sites that won't let you view them if you disable cookies...

How's everyone?

Ewwwwwwww!

I'm craving mediterranean food.

I never knew what cookies were until like last month when my teacher told me about them...

What are they? :roftl:

I never knew what cookies were until like last month when my teacher told me about them...

Oh, well I found out about them a few year ago or something. I never deal with them though :naughty:

Oh, well I found out about them a few year ago or something. I never deal with them though :naughty:

Yeah, that's a good idea. My teacher said get rid of them if you do have them, and this was in a lesson about your identity on the internet and stuff and he was serious...

Yeah, that's a good idea. My teacher said get rid of them if you do have them, and this was in a lesson about your identity on the internet and stuff and he was serious...

No, I mean I never delete them haha

How do you get rid of them?

Not exactlly sure. But, you know what, I will ask my teacher tomorrow and see what he says and let you know tomorrow...wait...by the looks of the clock...I will let you know today...hehe

No, I mean I never delete them haha

Haha...I see.

This might sound dumb, but what are cookies? :blink:

I think they track what sites and stuff you go on and put things on your hard drive or computer or whatever...

Mmmm mediterranean...

What food is mediterranean anyways? If you went to a mediteranean restaurant, what would they serve? :blink:

Things like falafel and hummus and tahini and pita bread. Wait, do Italy and Greece tie in there as well? I seem to remember that they do...well anyways, sundried tomatoes and olive oil and feta cheese. Lots of olives.

Not exactlly sure. But, you know what, I will ask my teacher tomorrow and see what he says and let you know tomorrow...wait...by the looks of the clock...I will let you know today...hehe

Haha, thanks.

Tsk tsk...what time is it there?

Things like falafel and hummus and tahini and pita bread. Wait, do Italy and Greece tie in there as well? I seem to remember that they do...well anyways, sundried tomatoes and olive oil and feta cheese. Lots of olives.

Haha, thanks.

Tsk tsk...what time is it there?

:shocked::wub2: Sundried tomatoes are the best ever!!! Hummus! Yeeahh Hummus! Hummus is the beeestt!

well then, I love mediterranean food :naughty: And Pita bread and feta cheese.

Me neither!:punk:

At least I'm not the only one...

Me neither.. I have a chem test tomorrow that I don't even know what it's on :lmfao: MFC, why are you so addicting??!

and I have some other homework too... It's 9:42 PM here.

Chemistry...after I found out I didn't have to take science anymore I was like forget that (I wasn't that good at it). Same thing with math...next year...bye bye math class.

It's a quarter to one in the morning...starting my homework would be a good idea...

:shocked::wub2: Sundried tomatoes are the best ever!!! Hummus! Yeeahh Hummus! Hummus is the beeestt!

well then, I love mediterranean food :naughty: And Pita bread and feta cheese.

:naughty:

I haven't even started my homework yet...

Me neither!:punk:

Me neither.. I have a chem test tomorrow that I don't even know what it's on :lmfao: MFC, why are you so addicting??!

and I have some other homework too... It's 9:42 PM here.

*rolls eyes*

Well, I wouldn't have either, but it's weekend for me so I don't have to :bleh:

:naughty:

*rolls eyes*

Well, I wouldn't have either, but it's weekend for me so I don't have to :bleh:

I can't believe you have a 3-day weekend every weekend..........I'm so jealous. But I'm loving school at the moment, well, 6th period:naughty: