• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....shut up.:mf_rosetinted:

Well he's been smiling at me a lot lately :wub2:

Awwwww :wink2:

There's a boy I like...I'm almost certain he likes me back...but we're both too shy to do anything about it! It's so frustrating--I keep telling myself, 'OK, just do it, just ask him, you've got nothing to lose' but then I don't. I could just ram my head through a brick wall. :huh: <--Hahaha I've never seen that one before

Awwwww :wink2:

There's a boy I like...I'm almost certain he likes me back...but we're both too shy to do anything about it! It's so frustrating--I keep telling myself, 'OK, just do it, just ask him, you've got nothing to lose' but then I don't. I could just ram my head through a brick wall. :huh: <--Hahaha I've never seen that one before

awww :wub2::das:

Well guys are supposed to make the first move :naughty:

Give him a push :bleh:

Hehe...

Thing is, he KNOWS how I feel about him...wouldn't you think that's enough of a push?!

Ack.

Oh well then I don't know what to tell you. I have no experience in relationships :naughty: Sorry...

Good luck though :wink2:

He plays guitar....

:das:

I should go to bed, I've got to get up for work tomorrow...*grumbles*

ooh sexay :das: haha

Yeah, I'm going to bed right now haha Goodnight! :huglove:

This thread moves really quickly!

Put my computer on shuffle, and the first thing that played was Ring Ring, what a fantastic day hehe =]

A BIT? You joined in january and you have almost as many posts as I have! :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

Its all pent up from october, I spied for a while:naughty:

:thumb_yello:did anyone see russel brand on friday night with jonathen ross, he was wearing a skirt, :roftl:

dare to be different he he...

Yes! :roftl:

I believe he calls it a smock :naughty:

I liked it :bleh::wub2:

Hello my fellow post whores, how are we all??

*wow this thread moves fast!*

I ve been feeling rubbish all day, :huh::puke::puking::boxed: Theres an overview of my symptoms (i ve always wanted to use that smilie:naughty:)

I went to bed early last night and woke up feeling ill, maybe im supposed just survive on 5 hours sleep???

I ve been for an interview this afternoon, went very well and i have signed up with an agency who are goning to find me some teaching work.

Anyways i wont be on here much tonight cause i have to babysit, but i ll speak to you all tomorrows!:bleh:

I ve been feeling rubbish all day, :huh::puke::puking::boxed: Theres an overview of my symptoms (i ve always wanted to use that smilie)

I went to bed early last night and woke up feeling ill, maybe im supposed just survive on 5 hours sleep???

I ve been for an interview this afternoon, went very well and i have signed up with an agency who are goning to find me some teaching work.

Anyways i wont be on here much tonight cause i have to babysit, but i ll speak to you all tomorrows!:bleh:

Hey Steph!

Aw sorry to hear you're not feeling well.. must be too much sleep :naughty:

I'm delighted the interview went well for you though! Yay! :punk: must've been tough when you weren't feeling well...

Hi everybody !!:biggrin2:

I ve been feeling rubbish all day, :boxed: Theres an overview of my symptoms (i ve always wanted to use that smilie)

See ??

We don't have to sleep !!:naughty::naughty:

School is out! Now I'm officially a senior!

Congratulations !!:thumb_yello:

You're lucky....

I finish school in November....:tears::tears:

I ve been feeling rubbish all day, :huh::puke::puking::boxed: Theres an overview of my symptoms (i ve always wanted to use that smilie)

Aw I'm sorry! I hope you feel better :huglove:

Congratulations !!

You're lucky....

I finish school in November....:tears:

Seriously? I would die. When did you start?