The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, no...not the delicious ones I love so very much..hehe. They are things that kind of track where you go on the Internet and stuff.

Yeah, no problemo.

I was going to check on the internet but figured it would be better to ask someone in person (ie my teacher) that way I could ask him questions and stuff.

im a computer whizz doing a college course on it :P soo is a site not lettin you access it because of cookies or are you trying to delete cookies on your computer?

well i have Guilty Pleasure- cobra starship playing on youtube, cant get sic of it..hehehe:thumb_yello:

What's that?? :bleh:

I have a guilty pleasure too... searching for new Russell videos everyday :boxed: it's an addiction :boxed:

im a computer whizz doing a college course on it :P soo is a site not lettin you access it because of cookies or are you trying to delete cookies on your computer?

No..no..not me. But there was this discussion about cookies last night/this morning and I said I would ask my multimedia/web design teacher how to delete them, because someone wanted to know. But I forgot...but you can explain how to delete them if you want.

I LOVE your sig :lmao::bleh:

GOSH someone make me go to bed :boxed:

Yeah, no problemo.

I was going to check on the internet but figured it would be better to ask someone in person (ie my teacher) that way I could ask him questions and stuff.

Hmm that's true... I'll still wait and find out from someone off the internet :bleh:

I'm not desperate but I know there's this one cookie that I can't get rid of and I dunno why :boxed:

I have no plans for tonight.

And this thread is really active right now.

=D

So, I join you.

Shaza go to sleep !!:naughty::naughty:

Yeah, me neither. No plans for tonight, tomorrow, Sunday or Monday. Wait...maybe the mall and brushing up on my Guitar Hero skills...and eating...hehe

I'm lame...

Shaazzzz!!

Whats uppp girlfriend??

Russell Brand is gonna be in LA soon...

Who is he anyways?

Vanessa love! :huglove: I can't go to bed now :naughty:

Aaw not much! avoiding the reality of exams you know the usual :naughty: and you?

Yeah he's there RIGHT NOW and he's filming a Disney movie with Adam Sandler and he's doing all these stand up shows in some place called the Roxy on Sunset *jealous* lol ~ he's doing well for himself! :blush-anim-cl:

haha where did you hear??

Who is he? haha where do I start? well he's primarily my lover :naughty: haha no I wish, but he's essentially a comedian/ actor/ radio and tv personality/ newspaper columist.. he does loads of stuff he's brilliant! :wub2: haha, bet you wish you hadn't asked now! :bleh:

well try to concentrate, thats how i do it

Still doesn't work :no::shocked::sad:

I have no plans for tonight.

And this thread is really active right now.

=D

So, I join you.

Shaza go to sleep !!

haha I love your happy chair.. makes me feel all warm inside :naughty:

Vanessa love! I can't go to bed now

Aaw not much! avoiding the reality of exams you know the usual and you?

Yeah he's there RIGHT NOW and he's filming a Disney movie with Adam Sandler and he's doing all these stand up shows in some place called the Roxy on Sunset *jealous* lol ~ he's doing well for himself!

haha where did you hear??

Who is he? haha where do I start? well he's primarily my lover haha no I wish, but he's essentially a comedian/ actor/ radio and tv personality/ newspaper columist.. he does loads of stuff he's brilliant! haha, bet you wish you hadn't asked now!

Hahah, no.. you should.. GO TO BED!! :flowers2:

Bleehgg exams... Fun!! :naughty: Nothings up... just a friday night with no plans :thumbdown:

Adam Sandler's doing a disney movie?? Strange haha..

Ahh yes, the roxy on sunset.. Haha, I got an email from ticketmaster saying "Russel Brand in LA". That's how :P

Ahh he sounds interesting! Is he Irish? :naughty: I like him in your siggy! :naughty: