The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

I LOVE your sig :lmao::bleh:

GOSH someone make me go to bed :boxed:

yeh the fellw shoppers in Tesco thought i was soo weird when i saw the sign and screamed CHICKEN!!! and stood and took a photo of it :lmfao: wanted to steal the sign buuut dont think i could get away with that in a mika gig lol

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shaazzzz!! :huglove::das:

Whats uppp girlfriend??

Russell Brand is gonna be in LA soon...

Who is he anyways? :naughty:

That's awesome. I wish he would come to Atlanta. Not that I'd be able to go..but it'd be pretty exciting

:roftl: Ana your siggy is really cute hahah...

Thanks !!:biggrin2:

yeh the fellw shoppers in Tesco thought i was soo weird when i saw the sign and screamed CHICKEN!!! and stood and took a photo of it :lmfao: wanted to steal the sign buuut dont think i could get away with that in a mika gig lol

:lmfao::lmfao:

Hahah, no.. you should.. GO TO BED!!

Bleehgg exams... Fun!! :naughty: Nothings up... just a friday night with no plans :thumbdown:

Adam Sandler's doing a disney movie?? Strange haha..

Ahh yes, the roxy on sunset.. Haha, I got an email from ticketmaster saying "Russel Brand in LA". That's how

Ahh he sounds interesting! Is he Irish? I like him in your siggy!

I know I shoud but I'm a bad girl and don't do what I'm told :naughty:

Yeah it's even seems quite strange that Russell's doing a Disney film! must be some kinda new innovative style of Disney films lol.. anyway it's called Bedtime Stories and is gonna be out Christmas Day over there! :thumb_yello:

He's also in the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall, just came out there last month :bleh:

I love hearing that people are hearing about him over there.. hehe! Is it long to get to that Roxy place from you?

He's so fascinating and beautiful and intelligent and charming and everything! so naturally he doesn't come from Ireland lol, no he's English! He sounds like he's from Lanndahn :lmao: (go see Forgetting Sarah Marshall!!! :naughty:)

qu'est-ce que to fais? im just sitting here...

:lmao:

Tu prends le francais ici aussi! Yaaay! haha... j'essaie d'aller au lit... mais c'est difficile :boxed:

yeh the fellw shoppers in Tesco thought i was soo weird when i saw the sign and screamed CHICKEN!!! and stood and took a photo of it wanted to steal the sign buuut dont think i could get away with that in a mika gig lol

:lmfao:

That is hilarious! :lmao::naughty:

I would've done the exact same thing if I had my camera with me :naughty:

Haha that would be so funny if you brought that to a Mika gig!! hehe!! Just em if there's any dodgy looking men around put it away :naughty:

I know I shoud but I'm a bad girl and don't do what I'm told

Yeah it's even seems quite strange that Russell's doing a Disney film! must be some kinda new innovative style of Disney films lol.. anyway it's called Bedtime Stories and is gonna be out Christmas Day over there!

He's also in the film Forgetting Sarah Marshall, just came out there last month

I love hearing that people are hearing about him over there.. hehe! Is it long to get to that Roxy place from you?

He's so fascinating and beautiful and intelligent and charming and everything! so naturally he doesn't come from Ireland lol, no he's English! He sounds like he's from Lanndahn :lmao: (go see Forgetting Sarah Marshall!!!

Hahah, Oh you're such a rebel :naughty:

Aww Bedtime stories! It sounds cute haha!

Ohh yeah forgetting sarah marshall! I know that one haha. I'll try to see it.. someday :naughty:

I'm probably like 1 1/2 to 2ish hours from the Roxy.. It's in LA :bleh:

Awwooh it seems like you have a crush on this person huh? :das: is he your new mika? :shocked::tears:

Hahah, Oh you're such a rebel

Aww Bedtime stories! It sounds cute haha!

Ohh yeah forgetting sarah marshall! I know that one haha. I'll try to see it.. someday

I'm probably like 1 1/2 to 2ish hours from the Roxy.. It's in LA

Awwooh it seems like you have a crush on this person huh? is he your new mika?

Do see it someday it's brill, so funny :thumb_yello: well that's my totally unbiased view anyway :naughty:

Ooh ok that's a good bit away.. You're still sooo close to him though :mf_lustslow: if you ever bump into him would you tell him I love him :bleh:

Hehe a teeeny bit of a crush :blush-anim-cl:

Don't hate me.. I'm afraid he might have take that spot :blush-anim-cl: BUT himself and Mika are two totally different people and I love them both for very different reasons so.... :wub2:

In dress rehearsel for dance.

it went all: Jazz run, Jazz run, twirly twirly, OHMYGOD ankle twisty fall into backboard, horrible pain, still manages to continue dance despite throbbing.

Aww I'm sorry :( Poor ankle...

I hope its better by tomorrow :bleh:

So we have new smilies huh? :naughty: It's pretty sweet... :dance_man: