The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

ughhhhhhh this week is NOT my week :tears: i have been having a really crappy week and to top it off i have cramps:thumbdown: i am slowly losing my friends (partially do to the mfc :tears:) my parents are constantly fighting and today i blew up at them cuz just before we were about to leave they were arguing and i ran out of the car and yelled at them to get a divorce :tears: and right now my friend i think is mad at me!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ughhhhhhh this week is NOT my week :tears: i have been having a really crappy week and to top it off i have cramps:thumbdown: i am slowly losing my friends (partially do to the mfc :tears:) my parents are constantly fighting and today i blew up at them cuz just before we were about to leave they were arguing and i ran out of the car and yelled at them to get a divorce :tears: and right now my friend i think is mad at me!

Oh my goodness...I feel so bad for you. I mean' date=' I've had bad days/weeks before but yours sounds not nice...Right now, everything may seem horrible and it may feel like nothing will ever get better, but trust me, it will. To comfort you, I would recommend music- that's what helps me when I feel down.[/color']

Hey guys!~~~~

I just made my first video EVER! It is a bit awkward...but, I can only get better from here, right!!! :lmao:

It is a memory video of the show I went to in NYC, and meeting Mika! :wub2:

Hope you enjoy!

Hi girlies, i may not be on here much over the next few days having problems with my internet/computer. Speak to you all soon!

Aww, that sucks! I hope it gets fixed soon!

Hey guys!~~~~

I just made my first video EVER! It is a bit awkward...but, I can only get better from here, right!!! :lmao:

It is a memory video of the show I went to in NYC, and meeting Mika! :wub2:

Hope you enjoy!

Aww, I like it! :biggrin2:

And WHY is that????? :shocked:

cuz my dad's best friend has been quoting mika songs all night.....i gave him a copy of LICM cuz he thought billy brown was funny and now he is obsessed. he is over my house and he is constantly saying things like

"hey, breana, would u be mad if ur dad and i had a dodgy holiday?"

and stuff like that! :lmao: its disturbing cuzhe is a dead head, not a mika lover!:shocked:

cuz my dad's best friend has been quoting mika songs all night.....i gave him a copy of LICM cuz he thought billy brown was funny and now he is obsessed. he is over my house and he is constantly saying things like

"hey, breana, would u be mad if ur dad and i had a dodgy holiday?"

and stuff like that! :lmao: its disturbing cuzhe is a dead head, not a mika lover!:shocked:

Haha...I LOVE your story...hehe

no, i thought that too....but his GF told me he has been listening to mika multiple times a day for like a month!

NO WAY! OMFG!!!! THAT IS KINDA AWESOME!

Maybe he is questioning his sexulaity now :lmao:

:mf_boff: