The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

its for science ya,

i wear my swimsuit all the time :P im a swimmer, not as committed as Alyssa* tho:naughty:

what does the suit look like? the mika-styled 1?

There is this guy that I know who is a FANTASTIC swimmer. So good infact that he won like three gold medals in a competition and went onto provincials...he was even in the newspaper.

Yeah...the "Mika" swimsuit is kind of colourful and stuff...kind of random stuff on it I think. There is also this one that looks has designs that looks like doodles in a notebook...very cool.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha...thinking about it now, I think I need a new suimsuit. The bikini top I bought last year was too small...plus I saw a swim suit that looks very "Mika"...hehe

Haha, mine doesn't look Mika-ish but it's still colourful and has a psychedelic pattern on it. I love it.

There is this guy that I know who is a FANTASTIC swimmer. So good infact that he won like three gold medals in a competition and went onto provincials...he was even in the newspaper.

Yeah...the "Mika" swimsuit is kind of colourful and stuff...kind of random stuff on it I think. There is also this one that looks has designs that looks like doodles in a notebook...very cool.

o sweet!!!!

Haha, mine doesn't look Mika-ish but it's still colourful and has a psychedelic pattern on it. I love it.

Cool!!! My one from last year (which I will be replacing...hehe) has reds and oranges and stuff with these kind of Indian looking patterns, I think with some pasily on it.

o sweet!!!!

I know:wink2:

Cool!!! My one from last year (which I will be replacing...hehe) has reds and oranges and stuff with these kind of Indian looking patterns, I think with some pasily on it.

I know:wink2:

Mine's from last year too, but *ahem* SINCE last year, we didn't get a summer, I got no chances to wear it, so it's practically new anyways.

you've never seen me :roftl::roftl::thumbdown:

No....never say that kind of stuff about yourself.

I am not fat by any means. But chances are that someone who is slim, may not have the best self confidence either*coughmecough*

No....never say that kind of stuff about yourself.

I am not fat by any means. But chances are that someone who is slim, may not have the best self confidence either*coughmecough*

but it's true, I dont want to lie to myself.

same here :sad:

but it's true, I dont want to lie to myself.

same here :sad:

But true beauty lies within. I mean, there could be this incredibly good looking guy (or girl, whatever) and they aren't funny or have the personality of wet cardboard...then you realize where true beauty comes from.

But true beauty lies within. I mean, there could be this incredibly good looking guy (or girl, whatever) and they aren't funny or have the personality of wet cardboard...then you realize where true beauty comes from.

yeah...but my confidence comes out when i feel i look good.

Aww why? :(

Hahah... yes :roftl::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Sorry I was awkward.. I was so nervous! haha...

It was so nice to be with mfcers in person though!

Hopefully one day we'll all get together! :roll1:

it;s a long story :thumbdown:

I was beyond nervous. i was all shakey and weird.