Goodnight Alex!:huglove:

Well I have time :wub2: (sort of)

Me too.. my hands were sweaty.. hahh

Morning!? haha, well good morning!

Doh, of course you can join :bleh:

It's 8:53 on the morning here:naughty:

I think i don't know you.. anyway- nice to meet you :biggrin2:

Haha, aww! Does he sound like Mika?

And....guess who's birthday party it is tomorrow....and guess who's been invited??

No, but he has a thick accent...so cute haha. He sort of laughs like Mika, but his voice is higher :naughty:

Oooh the guy you like?! Niceeee

Hello all my fellow post whores! I hope you are all well. Im still having big problems with my internet can only access the internet on my phone which is a nightmare cause its soo slow! Hopefully it will all be sorted soon cause i miss talking to all you guys! Anyways continue to proudly whore away speak to you all soon! (Fingers crossed) i guess the advantage of having no internet is im getting way more sleep than i used too:-)

Hello all my fellow post whores! I hope you are all well. Im still having big problems with my internet can only access the internet on my phone which is a nightmare cause its soo slow! Hopefully it will all be sorted soon cause i miss talking to all you guys! Anyways continue to proudly whore away speak to you all soon! (Fingers crossed) i guess the advantage of having no internet is im getting way more sleep than i used too:-)

lol! i guess sleep is a good thing, well i hope ur internet works really soon! its so lonely w/out u! actually i havent been on in a while, so idk, lol, im lonely w/out myself! ok, im crazy chick, but o well

Steph !!:biggrin2:

Sleep now, because when you get internet you won't sleep at all....again....:naughty::naughty: