The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one time i had a LOT of kitty litter and i put it in the green bag and then i picked it up and it all fell out of the bottom and there was sand and poop everywhere.

omg! that sucks! i have 3 cats, onethat lives outside, one thats an indoor/outdoor and one that lives in my room

the one that lives in my room gets getsand everywhere, (i have the most perfect spot for a catbox, and noone can see it either, but my cat, or the indoor/outdoor one flicks it around everywhere, so i have to vaccuum my room like every other day! :thumbdown:

omg! that sucks! i have 3 cats, onethat lives outside, one thats an indoor/outdoor and one that lives in my room

the one that lives in my room gets getsand everywhere, (i have the most perfect spot for a catbox, and noone can see it either, but my cat, or the indoor/outdoor one flicks it around everywhere, so i have to vaccuum my room like every other day! :thumbdown:

UCK! that's horrible. My cats kick poop and sand everywhere downstairs. I have two bigger kittiers and they poop so much.

if you met mine, you'd change your mind. I posted pictures in the pet thread, they're amazing :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Aw your cats are cute :wub2: I guess it's because the only cat I've ever know scratched me and killed my turtle :sneaky2:

You should really get one. That's the best way to don't be afraid anymore.

Besides, they're awesome !!

I'm a cat lover.:wub2:. I've had cats all my life and right now I have 5.:biggrin2:

I've always been a dog person. My grandpa convinced me I didn't like them when I was little :naughty: I've never actually been around them too much though. I love kittens though!

hello! how is everyone doing??? my house is finally quiet! sighhhhh both my sisters came back home from college for the first time since they left 2 1/2 years ago, my brother and his wife and dog are here! and it is sooooooooo hectic that is why i havent been on in two days! ahhh omg that is the longest i havent been on while at home:shocked: