The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am good! i have the house to myself!:punk: how are you????

where is everyone tonight???? its sooo quiet here!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Haha, sorry, I got distracted...:fisch:

I've got the house to myself too! I have to back cookies tonight at some point for school tomorrow. Whether there'll be any left by the time I get to class is another matter.

Haha, sorry, I got distracted...:fisch:

I've got the house to myself too! I have to back cookies tonight at some point for school tomorrow. Whether there'll be any left by the time I get to class is another matter.

hahaha same lol! my parents and sisters just got back from the city

Hello! How are all the post whores? I still have no internet:-( but im off away this weekend scuba diving so that should be fun! Oh and how good does mr m look in the new pictures, soo healthy. Anyways i ll be checking in again soon to see what you post whores have been chatting about. Catch you laters:-)

lol nice, and congrats on making it over 5000 posts! lol! i have a tummy-ache :(

Hello! How are all the post whores? I still have no internet:-( but im off away this weekend scuba diving so that should be fun! Oh and how good does mr m look in the new pictures, soo healthy. Anyways i ll be checking in again soon to see what you post whores have been chatting about. Catch you laters:-)

ooo feel better!!! i had tummy aches the other day:thumbdown:

stephanie that sounds sooooooooo much fun! i have always wanted to do scuba diving but i was always to chicken lol! i have done snorkeling and thats all i think i will do lol!

i agree but...it's Mika...am i ridiculous if i say he would still be hot?!? :roftl:

Haha...he would still be good looking yeah: his face, clothes, voice, height, body etc but...his hair like that...I don't know...

Haha...he would still be good looking yeah: his face, clothes, voice, height, body etc but...his hair like that...I don't know...

let's never suggest that to him and let's hope he never reads this! :naughty:

let's never suggest that to him and let's hope he never reads this! :naughty:

Hahah..yes.

Except...wait...maybe he should read this so that he knows that he should NEVER EVER do that to himself...though I doubt he needs to read this to know that it should never happen...hehe

Hahah..yes.

Except...wait...maybe he should read this so that he knows that he should NEVER EVER do that to himself...though I doubt he needs to read this to know that it should never happen...hehe

doesn't he like doing what people don't expect him to do? :blink:

haha, weird. i have to get some sleep now, hun. have a good night! :wub2: