Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey everyone!

ooh I haven't been able to come on here much lately cos of my exams but I'm finished now so yaaaay I'm freeeee! :D

How's everyone? :wink2:

Yay!!!

I'm good. Having a sleepover tomorrow night!!! My friend has agreed to play Chubby Bunny:naughty:

hey everyone!

ooh I haven't been able to come on here much lately cos of my exams but I'm finished now so yaaaay I'm freeeee! :D

How's everyone? :wink2:

Hi !!:biggrin2:

You're so lucky !!

I have a lot of exams next week....:thumbdown:

I'm fine and you ??:biggrin2:

Yay!!!

I'm good. Having a sleepover tomorrow night!!! My friend has agreed to play Chubby Bunny:naughty:

Aaw I love sleepovers! :bleh: what exactly is Chubby Bunny actually??

You're so lucky !!

I have a lot of exams next week....:thumbdown:

I'm fine.:biggrin2:

Aw thanks, i'm so relieved they are finished, and so will you soon!! :thumb_yello: will you be finished then next week?

Aw thanks, i'm so relieved they are finished, and so will you soon!! :thumb_yello: will you be finished then next week?

Actually, I won't finish until the end of the year.:bleh:

I have test the whole year, but they are short tests. It's easier that way.

But there are periods of time when I don't have any exams. When the thrimester starts (the first two weeks, for example) I usually don't have any.:biggrin2:

Aaw I love sleepovers! :bleh: what exactly is Chubby Bunny actually??

I know...so much fun!!!

Chubby Bunny is a game where you basically take marshmallows and put one in your mouth then say Chubby Bunnny. You keep going until you can't go any loonger or until you spit them out.

Mika did an EPIC interview...Chubby Bunny involved. You have to watch it!!!

Actually, I won't finish until the end of the year.:bleh:

I have test the whole year, but they are short tests. It's easier that way.

But there are periods of time when I don't have any exams. When the thrimester starts (the first two weeks, for example) I usually don't have any.:biggrin2:

oh yeah of course I keep forgetting ye are not getting yer summer holidays in Argentina :doh::naughty:

Yeah I agree it's great to have to continuous assessment, I hate having a load of exams at the end of the year, it's really stressful!

oh yeah of course I keep forgetting ye are not getting yer summer holidays in Argentina :doh::naughty:

Yeah I agree it's great to have to continuous assessment, I hate having a load of exams at the end of the year, it's really stressful!

Yes, it's great. I love this system.:biggrin2:

Hey Shazz!!! :huglove: and others :naughty:

How's everyone?

My neighbours are having a party and I'll can't sleep if they have the music too loud. So I think I'll spend most of the night in here.:biggrin2:

My neighbours are having a party and I'll can't sleep if they have the music too loud. So I think I'll spend most of the night in here.:biggrin2:

Good choice!!!

Hey Shazz!!! :huglove: and others :naughty:

How's everyone?

Hey Nessa!

I'm goody goody gumdrops :D and you?

I know...so much fun!!!

Chubby Bunny is a game where you basically take marshmallows and put one in your mouth then say Chubby Bunnny. You keep going until you can't go any loonger or until you spit them out.

Mika did an EPIC interview...Chubby Bunny involved. You have to watch it!!!

:lmfao: that's great! can't believe i've never seen it before! :shocked: the girl was crap at it though! :naughty:

ohh I know how annoying that is :thumbdown:

I should be going to sleep soon... ugh why is it ALWAYS 3am :boxed::naughty:

Hey Nessa!

I'm goody goody gumdrops and you?

that's great! can't believe i've never seen it before! the girl was crap at it though!

:wub2: I'm pretty sweet!:bleh:

So what've you been up to? :naughty:

Yes, it's great. I love this system.

Hi !!

My neighbours are having a party and I'll can't sleep if they have the music too loud. So I think I'll spend most of the night in here.:

Hola!! Ohhh nice hahah. It's fun though. You get to hear the type of music they dance to and their loud conversations :naughty: And it's a good excuse to stay here all night :das: One time my neighbors had like a DJ and it was all spanish music and it was awesome :punk: We wanted to join, but decided not to haha.

Hola!! Ohhh nice hahah. It's fun though. You get to hear the type of music they dance to and their loud conversations :naughty: And it's a good excuse to stay here all night :das: One time my neighbors had like a DJ and it was all spanish music and it was awesome :punk: We wanted to join, but decided not to haha.

At least your neighbour have good music, min just make loude noise...hehe

One time my neighbours friends gor drunk and one of them was even running up and down the street naked...but then they felt bad afterwards and gave us a gift certificate to the Mandarin...an $80 gift certificate!!!

At least your neighbour have good music, min just make loude noise...hehe

One time my neighbours friends gor drunk and one of them was even running up and down the street naked...but then they felt bad afterwards and gave us a gift certificate to the Mandarin...an $80 gift certificate!!!

:roftl: Lucky!!! That would be very very entertaining :naughty:

My whole street is filled with bikers (motorcycle ones) and they're not the liveliest bunch. All you can hear all day is the revving up of motors. :thumbdown:

But that's really awesome that they actually felt bad and gave you a gift certificate hahah...

I think my neighbours have a DJ right now. But they haven't started with the music....yet. They came to my house the other day to warn us about this party. :naughty:

And they're not from my country, so I think I won't listen to music that I already know.:naughty:

The party is because they got married, so it's going to be crowded.:boxed:

I'm pretty sweet!

So what've you been up to? :

I've just finished my exams yesterday! :D so i'm taking it easy now again, i'm so happy they're all finished!

Today, I've been celebrating finishing me exams by defrosting the freezer (:thumbdown:) uuugh I have to defrost it before I leave next week and I can't turn it off and there is so much ice that the door won't close and when the door doesn't close more ice builds up and :mad3: so, as you can tell I'm greatly enjoying it :naughty:

I'm gonna get an ipod as a late birthday/end of exams pressie for myself though :bleh: only thing is I can't decide whether to get the pink one or the silver one!!! :shocked: it's such a hard decision for me, I can't decide!! :shocked:

Hi!! Now, I might sound like a bad MFCer when I say this, but I've never been in the Pink Pony Riders thread. So, what is it? :blush-anim-cl:

Haha don't worry, I was in it for like the first time ever about 2 days ago :roftl:

(I think I MUST have been in it before at some stage though cos I knew what went on there but can't remember :bleh:)

Yer stuff's really fun to read though! :thumb_yello: Alexandra was explaining to me who everyone was and stuff :naughty:

I've just finished my exams yesterday! :D so i'm taking it easy now again, i'm so happy they're all finished!

Today, I've been celebrating finishing me exams by defrosting the freezer (:thumbdown:) uuugh I have to defrost it before I leave next week and I can't turn it off and there is so much ice that the door won't close and when the door doesn't close more ice builds up and :mad3: so, as you can tell I'm greatly enjoying it :naughty:

I'm gonna get an ipod as a late birthday/end of exams pressie for myself though :bleh: only thing is I can't decide whether to get the pink one or the silver one!!! it's such a hard decision for me, I can't decide!!

Ohh congrats!

Wow! That celebration must be a blast!!! :roftl:

Well I wish you luck. Sounds like a tedious task...

Eee Ipod! hmm.. that's hard. They're both nice, so whichever you choose, you'll have a good looking music buddy :wub2:

Haha don't worry, I was in it for like the first time ever about 2 days ago :roftl:

(I think I MUST have been in it before at some stage though cos I knew what went on there but can't remember :bleh:)

Yer stuff's really fun to read though! :thumb_yello: Alexandra was explaining to me who everyone was and stuff :naughty:

*giggles* yes, indeedy.