The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

I'm gonna get an ipod as a late birthday/end of exams pressie for myself though :bleh: only thing is I can't decide whether to get the pink one or the silver one!!! :shocked: it's such a hard decision for me, I can't decide!!

That is a hard decision. When I got mine, I saw all the colours and took only a small amount of time to decide on...pink (I've wanted that one for a long time). But hey, whatever colour you want my friend

:roftl: Lucky!!! That would be very very entertaining :naughty:

My whole street is filled with bikers (motorcycle ones) and they're not the liveliest bunch. All you can hear all day is the revving up of motors. :thumbdown:

But that's really awesome that they actually felt bad and gave you a gift certificate hahah...

Yeah...they were making so much noise that my mom went to go out and see what was going on. When she went on our front porch...bam!!! she saw a naked guy!!!

My neighbours are actually REALLY nice. My neighbour works for the bus company where I live and my mom was talking to him one day and she was like, "what do you do with those ads on the sides of the buses after they are done?" and he said something like "I don't know, throw them out maybe" Then my mom joked, "could you get the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory one for my daughter?" And this was a joke right. So...

one day my brother comes running into the house and said "come outside and see what we found in the backyard!!!" I went outside and found a giant Charlie and the Chocolate Factory bus ad.

It was in 2 peices and we had to clean it with a broom it was so big!!!

It hanging up in my room now. It's huge (the thing is over 11 ft long!!!)

100_1341.jpg

My dad had to screw it into the wall with a power drill and used double sided tape.

Let's just say...I love my neighbours!!!

I think my neighbours have a DJ right now. But they haven't started with the music....yet. They came to my house the other day to warn us about this party. :naughty:

At least they warned you right?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a hard decision. When I got mine, I saw all the colours and took only a small amount of time to decide on...pink (I've wanted that one for a long time). But hey, whatever colour you want my friend

Yeah...they were making so much noise that my mom went to go out and see what was going on. When she went on our front porch...bam!!! she saw a naked guy!!!

My neighbours are actually REALLY nice. My neighbour works for the bus company where I live and my mom was talking to him one day and she was like, "what do you do with those ads on the sides of the buses after they are done?" and he said something like "I don't know, throw them out maybe" Then my mom joked, "could you get the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory one for my daughter?" And this was a joke right. So...

one day my brother comes running into the house and said "come outside and see what we found in the backyard!!!" I went outside and found a giant Charlie and the Chocolate Factory bus ad.

100_1341.jpg

My dad had to screw it into the wall with a power drill and used double sided tape.

i cant believe im saying this, but what is your name ? :bleh: I also dont know your age, but you seem like you're 20..

i cant believe im saying this, but what is your name ? :bleh: I also dont know your age, but you seem like you're 20..

That's okay...

My name is Louise and I'm 17:wink2: But hey, I guess it's good if I sound 20 right? hehe

Is that an old lady name..?

Ohh congrats!

Wow! That celebration must be a blast!!!

Well I wish you luck. Sounds like a tedious task...

Eee Ipod! hmm.. that's hard. They're both nice, so whichever you choose, you'll have a good looking music buddy

Thank you! :)

Haha yeah we're having sooo much fun, me and the freezer :boxed:

I've a feeling I'm going to be charged for damage to it :chair::fisch::naughty:

It's SUCH a hard decision! and it doesn't help that I am so indecisive as it is! I keep changing my mind, at the mo i'm leaning towards silver but I was almost sure on pink earlier :shocked:

*giggles* yes, indeedy.

Alexandra! :huglove:

Thank you! :)

Haha yeah we're having sooo much fun, me and the freezer :boxed:

I've a feeling I'm going to be charged for damage to it :chair::fisch::naughty:

It's SUCH a hard decision! and it doesn't help that I am so indecisive as it is! I keep changing my mind, at the mo i'm leaning towards silver but I was almost sure on pink earlier

Alexandra! :huglove:

Hi sherre, ma belle :wub2:

How're you tonight ?

Oh what a beautiful name :wub2: Ohkay, yeah you're very mature, I always assumed you were around that age.

Lmfao, no, no it isn't.

Thanks so much:blush-anim-cl:

I don't know why, perhaps because it's because I don't know any people my age with my name, but I imagine a person with my name as being an old lady or something...I don't know why.

And for the record: it's pronounce "LOO-EASE" not "LOO-ISS"...that annoys me sometimes. Maybe I should pull a Mika and change the spelling of my name so more people will pronounce it right...hehe

100_1341.jpg

That is SO cool! :mf_lustslow: you're so lucky to get it!!

I really want a Forgetting Sarah Marshall poster thing!! I was thinking about asking them in the cinema can I have it when they are finished... but I'm afraid they will either look at me and say are you serious? or else just say no and laugh in my face :sad::naughty:

You're lucky you have nice neighbours.:naughty:

The problem with my neighbours is that I live in a kind of house-flat. And all the flats are too close each other. And my neighbours are too noisy.:thumbdown:

Yeah, at least they warned us.:bleh:

I don't know why, perhaps because it's because I don't know any people my age with my name, but I imagine a person with my name as being an old lady or something...I don't know why.

And for the record: it's pronounce "LOO-EASE" not "LOO-ISS"...that annoys me sometimes. Maybe I should pull a Mika and change the spelling of my name so more people will pronounce it right...hehe

haha, well, Alexandra's a common name and no misconceptions with the pronounciation of it ! xD

I'd love that. "yes, my name is Looease. Spelt l-o-o-e-a-s-e."

Hi sherre, ma belle :wub2:

How're you tonight ?

:wub2:

I'm good thanks, despite the impossibe ipod colour decision facing me and my overfrozen freezer, other than that im ok :bleh:

How's you?

That's funny you think that! cos I would definitely associate Louise with being a young name, I don't think it sounds like an old lady's name at all :naughty:

:wub2:

I'm good thanks, despite the impossibe ipod colour decision facing me and my overfrozen freezer, other than that im ok :bleh:

How's you?

That's funny you think that! cos I would definitely associate Louise with being a young name, I don't think it sounds like an old lady's name at all :naughty:

get lime green, that solves it :roftl: Ouch, my downstair's freezer is overfrozen too :/

I'm okish...:sad: you ?

Hi!! Now, I might sound like a bad MFCer when I say this, but I've never been in the Pink Pony Riders thread. So, what is it? :blush-anim-cl:

*clears throat and gets up on a speech platform*

The Pink Pony Riders, otherwise known as PPRs, are pretty much the coolest people in the world. *nods*

:roftl: No, we're the writers of an adventure fanfic, and it's been going since about last june or July.

That's okay...

My name is Louise and I'm 17:wink2: But hey, I guess it's good if I sound 20 right? hehe

Is that an old lady name..?

NO!! I love that name! Some of the coolest people I know are called Louise :wink2:

Louiss??? I've never heard it pronounced like that! :roftl:

*clears throat and gets up on a speech platform*

The Pink Pony Riders, otherwise known as PPRs, are pretty much the coolest people in the world. *nods*

:roftl: No, we're the writers of an adventure fanfic, and it's been going since about last june or July.

NO!! I love that name! Some of the coolest people I know are called Louise :wink2:

well, everyone who writes has a character in the story. people post whenever they want to a story piece and it just goes on and on. You can establish relationships and everything, you can do whatever you want in the story..it's a lot of fun

get lime green, that solves it :roftl: Ouch, my downstair's freezer is overfrozen too :/

Dey en't got no lime green no mo'...not since they released the new nanos, anyways. Now the colours are sooo boring :thumbdown:

Unless you get red like mine...:bleh:

*gropes M*

That is SO cool! :mf_lustslow: you're so lucky to get it!!

I really want a Forgetting Sarah Marshall poster thing!! I was thinking about asking them in the cinema can I have it when they are finished... but I'm afraid they will either look at me and say are you serious? or else just say no and laugh in my face

Thanks so much Shaza!!!

Don't be afraid to ask. What's the worst they can say? No.

You're lucky you have nice neighbours.

The problem with my neighbours is that I live in a kind of house-flat. And all the flats are too close each other. And my neighbours are too noisy.:thumbdown:

Yeah, at least they warned us.:bleh:

Thanks.

Oooh...apartments...that must suck for loud music...when you don't want it...:thumbdown:

haha, well, Alexandra's a common name and no misconceptions with the pronounciation of it ! xD

I'd love that. "yes, my name is Looease. Spelt l-o-o-e-a-s-e."

Haha...I should introduce myself that way from now on:roftl:

Thanks so much Shaza!!! You are so sweet:wink2:

Thanks so much Shaza!!!

Don't be afraid to ask. What's the worst they can say? No.

Thanks.

Oooh...apartments...that must suck for loud music...when you don't want it...:thumbdown:

Haha...I should introduce myself that way from now on:roftl:

Thanks so much Shaza!!! You are so sweet:wink2:

you should make up some awesome business cards with it on it :lmfao:

Thanks so much:wink2:

You obviously haven't been with me when people have said my name wrong (supply teachers etc)...hehe

hmm.. not such a bad idea :naughty:

.... damn! now I have lime green added to my dilemma :crybaby:

I bet yours isnt overfrozen to the point that you can't open the drawers and there is so much ice the door won't close!! :shocked:

aaaw, everything alright? :sad:

Did you see the one answer we got on that question? :roftl:

Did you get it sorted out anyway?

oh, well spray paint 'er lime green 'en :naughty:

*gropes rosie sadly*

:roftl: at groping sadly...that's probably one of the oddest word combinations ever. But why are you sad?

Thanks so much:wink2:

You obviously haven't been with me when people have said my name wrong (supply teachers etc)...hehe

:blink: I thought it was a common name...everyone should know how to pronounce it!!

hmm.. not such a bad idea :naughty:

.... damn! now I have lime green added to my dilemma :crybaby:

I bet yours isnt overfrozen to the point that you can't open the drawers and there is so much ice the door won't close!! :shocked:

aaaw, everything alright? :sad:

Did you see the one answer we got on that question? :roftl:

Did you get it sorted out anyway?

lmao, im sorry ! XD

It can open but it's hard, and it wont close all the way :thumbdown:

Nah, i dont want to talk about it.

What question , dear ?