The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Thanks so much:wink2:

You obviously haven't been with me when people have said my name wrong (supply teachers etc)...hehe

People are always pronouncing my name wrong too, soo annoying isn't it? :mad3:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: at groping sadly...that's probably one of the oddest word combinations ever. But why are you sad?

:blink: I thought it was a common name...everyone should know how to pronounce it!!

:roftl: I dont want to talk about it.

How are things with bitch friend ? :original:

:blink: I thought it was a common name...everyone should know how to pronounce it!!

Obviously not!!! lol

No, no...most people know how to pronounce it properly. It's just sometimes you get those people that don't even notice the "e" at the end of my name or something...haha

People are always pronouncing my name wrong too, soo annoying isn't it? :mad3:

It doesn't happen everyday or whatever. But when it does happen, I think to myself "do you NOT notice the "e" at the end of my name?!?"

lmao, im sorry ! XD

It can open but it's hard, and it wont close all the way :thumbdown:

Nah, i dont want to talk about it.

What question , dear ?

Stoopid freezers :thumbdown:

You know the question on your taskbar, on yahoo answers :naughty:

:roftl: I dont want to talk about it.

How are things with bitch friend ? :original:

OK. :huglove:

Oh, her...I told her we're through.

It felt great.

Obviously not!!! lol

No, no...most people know how to pronounce it properly. It's just sometimes you get those people that don't even notice the "e" at the end of my name or something...haha

Haha...but even then it would be Louis which is pronounced loo-ee!

Sheesh...some people...

It doesn't happen everyday or whatever. But when it does happen, I think to myself "do you NOT notice the "e" at the end of my name?!?"

haha :naughty:

My name is Sheree and it's pronouced like Sherr-eee ( it need's an extra r and e I say :naughty:) but people are always pronouncing it like Sherry :thumbdown: annoying!! and I won't start on the amount of mispelt versions I've seen... it's unreal at Christmas with all the cards! :sneaky2::roftl:

Haha...but even then it would be Louis which is pronounced loo-ee!

Sheesh...some people...

Lol...that is very true:roftl:

haha :naughty:

My name is Sheree and it's pronouced like Sherr-eee ( it need's an extra r and e I say :naughty:) but people are always pronouncing it like Sherry :thumbdown: annoying!! and I won't start on the amount of mispelt versions I've seen... it's unreal at Christmas with all the cards! :sneaky2::roftl:

Sheree...like SHER-EE...I got it right the first time...Sherry?!? I guess some people mispronounce names...a lot!!!

My name isn't that bad for spelling etc...being mispelled in Chirstmas cards and stuff.

Funny enough the dentist calls me Louisa...which actually sounds kinda nice...

Lol...that is very true:roftl:

Sheree...like SHER-EE...I got it right the first time...Sherry?!? I guess some people mispronounce names...a lot!!!

My name isn't that bad for spelling etc...being mispelled in Chirstmas cards and stuff.

Funny enough the dentist calls me Louisa...which actually sounds kinda nice...

Haha see you know what its like to have a name mispronounced so you take care with other names :naughty:

There are SO many versions of my name, Sherree, Sherre, Sherrie, Sherry Cherie, Cheri.. I could go on :naughty:

Ha Louisa is a different name again! what a random person, your dentist :lmfao:

Haha see you know what its like to have a name mispronounced so you take care with other names :naughty:

There are SO many versions of my name, Sherree, Sherre, Sherrie, Sherry Cherie, Cheri.. I could go on :naughty:

Yeah...sometimes it get mispronouced all the time and sometimes it doesn't...

Your name reminds me of Cherisse...

Yeah...Louisa...my Spanish teacher last year called be that...maybe just to add a Spanish twist to my name. The first time she called "Louisa" I was like "who? what?" Then realized she meant me...

Yeah...sometimes it get mispronouced all the time and sometimes it doesn't...

Your name reminds me of Cherisse...

Yeah...Louisa...my Spanish teacher last year called be that...maybe just to add a Spanish twist to my name. The first time she called "Louisa" I was like "who? what?" Then realized she meant me...

Yeh :cheerful_h4h:

It's funny cos whenever says Cherisse it always sounds like he's saying my name :cheerful_h4h: and you know how nice it is to hear someone you admire saying your name :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Haha, yeah my French teacher used to say my name like "Cherie" which is a French one in case you don't do french :bleh: and she used to roll the R and all haha :bleh:

Yeh :cheerful_h4h:

It's funny cos whenever says Cherisse it always sounds like he's saying my name :cheerful_h4h: and you know how nice it is to hear someone you admire saying your name :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Haha, yeah my French teacher used to say my name like "Cherie" which is a French one in case you don't do french :bleh: and she used to roll the R and all haha :bleh:

Really?!? That's so nice:wink2:

I thank my parents for my name.:naughty::naughty:

Really?!? That's so nice

haha, mad isn't it? :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I thank my parents for my name.:naughty:

Well they did give us our names :naughty:

My dad told me when I was born that he told people he was gonna call me Sheree and they thought it was mad cos it was so unusual :roftl: and he's always said when you're 18 you can change it if you want :roftl: haha and I'm like no, I like my name so you can relax :bleh:

haha, mad isn't it? :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Well they did give us our names :naughty:

My dad told me when I was born that he told people he was gonna call me Sheree and they thought it was mad cos it was so unusual :roftl: and he's always said when you're 18 you can change it if you want :roftl: haha and I'm like no, I like my name so you can relax :bleh:

Aww...how nice.