The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

I would have to drive an hour and a half to see it but I really want to :wub2: I just still haven't decided if I want to see it with my mom.

it'd probably be worth it:wink2:

hmm, you might as well go with her if you get on well, I go loads of places with my Mam:naughty:

though it depends on if she likes Russell Brand:naughty:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it'd probably be worth it:wink2:

hmm, you might as well go with her if you get on well, I go loads of places with my Mam:naughty:

though it depends on if she likes Russell Brand:naughty:

I haven't let her watch anything he's done so I don't really know :naughty: I probably will go with her..I saw the Reno 911 movie with her and it was pretty bad so I guess this one will be OK :)

hey wats up? its rainy here :yikes: and my sister and i made a presentation to our parents to c if we can get txting, but we cant :badmood:

Oh..It's hot and sunny here. Why don't they want you to have texting? I had to beg my mom for a few months and one day she surprised me with it :naughty:

I just got back from seeing What Happens in Vegas tonight and during one of the previews Love Today was playing and then during the opening credits in the movie Grace Kelly was playing. It was pretty exciting :naughty:

OMG...I found a Mika pillowcase on eBay!! :roftl:

I kind of want it.

But kind of not.

Going to sleep on his face every night would be quite nice though...

:lmfao: That cant be possibly dirty unless...

no, you'd suffocate him, and he would die. Horrible un-dirty, danielle :sneaky2::lmfao:

no, you'd suffocate him, and he would die. Horrible un-dirty, danielle :sneaky2::lmfao:

Naughty minds think alike :lmfao:

Curse this mind! :sneaky2:

Now I have a disturbing image in my mind..:thumbdown:

You should know that anything I say is meant to be dirty by now :das:

Haha, no, actually, I didn't mean anything by it. It's a pillowcase with a picture of his face on it. That is all.

Hi everyone!!! How are you guys doing?!?

Okay...guess how many marshmallows I can put in my mouth in Chubby Bunny?!?

I kind of want it.

But kind of not.

Ooohhh...I like...I want:roftl:

Oh..It's hot and sunny here. Why don't they want you to have texting? I had to beg my mom for a few months and one day she surprised me with it :naughty:

well a long time ago b4 i had a fone, my sisters had txting, but they always went over, so now no one can get it, and my moms a teacher, and shes seen how many kids cheat w/ it and thinks i will if i have one (but i dnt cheat) and shes being all annoying about it, and says in some essasy she gets words written like ppl lol dnt ..... and im like, well even in msn and emails kids do that, and my dad was about to budge til she kept saying no over and over :thumbdown:

I kind of want it.

But kind of not.

you could also make one yourself too! that way, you can make it however you want!~:thumb_yello:

Maybe if I used the little ones. Was it you that had the Mika party?

Hehe...the mini marshmallows...haha

I didn't have the Mika party yet. But I did go to my best friend's house last night for a sleepover and she (and her boyfriend and her cousin) agreed to play...they lost!!! insert evil laugh here