The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Hehe...the mini marshmallows...haha

I didn't have the Mika party yet. But I did go to my best friend's house last night for a sleepover and she (and her boyfriend and her cousin) agreed to play...they lost!!! insert evil laugh here

Ohh :naughty: So when are you having the party?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe...the mini marshmallows...haha

I didn't have the Mika party yet. But I did go to my best friend's house last night for a sleepover and she (and her boyfriend and her cousin) agreed to play...they lost!!! insert evil laugh here

at my mika party i could only fit 3 marshmallows in my mouth, the i gagged.:roftl:

at my mika party i could only fit 3 marshmallows in my mouth, the i gagged.:roftl:

Hehe. My best friend put 3 in her mouth then started laughing and then...well you know what happens when you have a bunch of marshmallows in your mouth *eww* Her boyfriend could manage 7 and then had to stop. Her cousin put 8 in his moth and then couldn't go any further. I wanted to see how many could be shoved into my pie hole (or, at this point, I could say marshmallow hole...hehe) and I ended up with 12!!!

When I couldn't go any longer, I had to spit them out of course (there was NO WAY I was eating all of them)...they almost wouldn't come out. They were just stuck...I had to cough them out and then when that didn't work so well...I had to pull them out with my finger...(after that I had gross marshmallow spit juice...whatever you want to call it...all over my fingers, mouth and somehow, some ended up on my nose...)

Hehe. My best friend put 3 in her mouth then started laughing and then...well you know what happens when you have a bunch of marshmallows in your mouth *eww* Her boyfriend could manage 7 and then had to stop. Her cousin put 8 in his moth and then couldn't go any further. I wanted to see how many could be shoved into my pie hole (or, at this point, I could say marshmallow hole...hehe) and I ended up with 12!!!

When I couldn't go any longer, I had to spit them out of course (there was NO WAY I was eating all of them)...they almost wouldn't come out. They were just stuck...I had to cough them out and then when that didn't work so well...I had to pull them out with my finger...(after that I had gross marshmallow spit juice...whatever you want to call it...all over my fingers, mouth and somehow, some ended up on my nose...)

:lmfao::lmfao:

I have to play Chubby Bunny.:lmao::lmao:

But I don't know where I can buy marshmallows over here.:tears::tears:

my friend rachel got the most, and she could only fit 7! :roftl: but all my friends have braces, so i figured i would get more than them, apparently not :lmao: have u ever played the game Mrs. Mumbles?

You know what? My friend's name is Rachel as well...what a coincidence...except she doesn't have braces. But 7 is quite impressive:)

Nope...how do you play Mrs Mumbles?

You know what? My friend's name is Rachel as well...what a coincidence...except she doesn't have braces. But 7 is quite impressive:)

Nope...how do you play Mrs Mumbles?

well you have to put your lips over your teeth (liek you are pretending to be an old man with no teeth) and you go around in a circle and try to make the other people laugh. IF THEY SHOW THEIR TEETH, THEY ARE OUT! it goes like this:

MIKA VERSION:

P1: hi,im mrs.mumbles, what color thongs do you think mika would wear.

P2: *answers* (then to P3) Hi, I'm mrs.Mumbles.....(asks question)

and so on and so on until someone laughs and is out. you keep going around in a circle till one person is left in.

you will just have to walk to the US!:roftl:

and im also sure u dont have to use marshmallows.

I've always wanted to try some US marshmallows.

The ones over here are so disgusting !!:thumbdown:

I don't think the ones from US are like these ones.

Everybody hate these.:naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I have to play Chubby Bunny.:lmao::lmao:

But I don't know where I can buy marshmallows over here.:tears::tears:

Hmmm...I'm not sure where you can buy marshmallows...except for somewhere like the grocery store or Wal Mart...but that's over here in Canada though...

*grabs bags of marshmallows and offers it to screen as if it's Ana1202*

well you have to put your lips over your teeth (liek you are pretending to be an old man with no teeth) and you go around in a circle and try to make the other people laugh. IF THEY SHOW THEIR TEETH, THEY ARE OUT! it goes like this:

MIKA VERSION:

P1: hi,im mrs.mumbles, what color thongs do you think mika would wear.

P2: *answers* (then to P3) Hi, I'm mrs.Mumbles.....(asks question)

and so on and so on until someone laughs and is out. you keep going around in a circle till one person is left in.

Oh my goodness...that sounds like a lot of fun. I will definately have to try it with my friends:)

Hmmm...I'm not sure where you can buy marshmallows...except for somewhere like the grocery store or Wal Mart...but that's over here in Canada though...

*grabs bags of marshmallows and offers it to screen as if it's Ana1202*

Thanks.:tears:

Wal Mart ??

I'll try Wal Mart.:biggrin2:

You are so welcome!!!

Yeah...try in the snacks section (if that's even a section). Near the popcorn, chips, candy etc...

Thanks !!

I've never been to a Wal Mart.:bleh:

I have to find one near my house.:naughty:

One day I bought peanut butter because we don't have that and I really wanted to try some. But I didn't like it.:bleh:

Thanks !!

I've never been to a Wal Mart.:bleh:

I have to find one near my house.:naughty:

One day I bought peanut butter because we don't have that and I really wanted to try some. But I didn't like it.:bleh:

Hope you find the marshmallows:wink2:

Hmm...peanut butter. I like it...especially on toast or even with Oreos...wait, it's nice with apples as well:)

Hope you find the marshmallows:wink2:

Hmm...peanut butter. I like it...especially on toast or even with Oreos...wait, it's nice with apples as well:)

Peanut butter on oreos is delicious! I started doing it after I watched The Parent Trap :bleh:

Peanut butter on oreos is delicious! I started doing it after I watched The Parent Trap :bleh:

I remember that movie. But I think someone mentioned it to me one day and I was like "Ewww...that sounds gross" but then tried it anyways and it was delicious.

I remember that movie. But I think someone mentioned it to me one day and I was like "Ewww...that sounds gross" but then tried it anyways and it was delicious.

If I find another peanut butter I'll try it.:naughty::naughty:

If I find another peanut butter I'll try it.:naughty::naughty:

If you don't really like peanut butter...first try out with the smooth kind (I don't know...some people don't like the chunky kind).

It may also help if you eat it with other stuff (ie bread etc)

If you don't really like peanut butter...first try out with the smooth kind (I don't know...some people don't like the chunky kind).

It may also help if you eat it with other stuff (ie bread etc)

Thanks !!

I love trying food from another countries.:naughty::naughty:

You should try the 'Dulce de Leche' ("milk candy").

I don't know if it exists over there.

It's a milk-based syrup. It's delicious.:drool:

You can also make it. The only thing you need is a condensed milk can.

Thanks !!

I love trying food from another countries.:naughty::naughty:

You should try the 'Dulce de Leche' ("milk candy").

I don't know if it exists over there.

It's a milk-based syrup. It's delicious.:drool:

You can also make it. The only thing you need is a condensed milk can.

Yes...I think we do. I've never tried it but I've seen commercials and it sounds REALLY good. I want to try it.

Are there Reese's cups in Argentina? That's my favorite candy :wub2:

Those are delicious. Mmm....chocolate. For some reason I like milk chocolate, not the dark stuff...maybe my palette isn't used to it or something...

Yes...I think we do. I've never tried it but I've seen commercials and it sounds REALLY good. I want to try it.

Those are delicious. Mmm....chocolate. For some reason I like milk chocolate, not the dark stuff...maybe my palette isn't used to it or something...

I know they're awesome! I can't stand dark chocolate either. Or white chocolate.