The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I highly doubt I got it, but they told me they'd call me. If I do a drug test that means I got the job. Of course I'll have to pass the test first :fisch:

They were both SO sexy!! :sweatdrop:

I want to SOOOOO bad, so that I can see Russell act!

I know! It still hasn't come here yet. It probably won't come until it's already out on DVD. We get old movies here :bleh:

Yeah :lmfao: It was hilarious!

Who's excited about The Strangers?!?!?!?!?!? *raises hand*

I saw the trailer! it looks sooo f.....g scary! I love horror movies! Have you seen it already?

Hiya people!!!

How's everyone today?!?

hello!:bleh: I'm fine,thanks! And you?

I saw the trailer! it looks sooo f.....g scary! I love horror movies! Have you seen it already?

hello!:bleh: I'm fine,thanks! And you?

I'm well thanks:wink2:

So it looks like we are talking about movies?!?

oh, it's him? He is cute, but i haven't seen him before.. :boxed:

Shaza showed me an interview on youtube and it made me just fall in love with him! :wub2:

I know! It still hasn't come here yet. It probably won't come until it's already out on DVD. We get old movies here :bleh:

Here are you from?! It's been out for a while here :boxed:

I saw the trailer when I saw Baby Mama and I ended up crying I was so scared :naughty: I'm going to see it the night it comes out on the 30th! :woot_jump: I'm so excited!

Shaza showed me an interview on youtube and it made me just fall in love with him! :wub2:

Here are you from?! It's been out for a while here :boxed:

I saw the trailer when I saw Baby Mama and I ended up crying I was so scared :naughty: I'm going to see it the night it comes out on the 30th! :woot_jump: I'm so excited!

awww..:wub2:

It's so cool!

I think that one of the scariest is "The Ring" :naughty:

p.s. i added you on myspace:bleh:

awww..:wub2:

It's so cool!

I think that one of the scariest is "The Ring" :naughty:

p.s. i added you on myspace:bleh:

Ahhhhh! I hate the Ring :crybaby: It scares the crap out of me everytime I watch it. I watched it for the first time on a road trip because I thought it wouldn't be as scary when it's light outside and it's on one of those tiny little screens in the car, but it was still extremely traumatizing :lmfao: Have you ever seen The Descent?!

I added you. I don't really go on there much because no one talks to me, but I still decorate it for fun :naughty:

Ahhhhh! I hate the Ring :crybaby: It scares the crap out of me everytime I watch it. I watched it for the first time on a road trip because I thought it wouldn't be as scary when it's light outside and it's on one of those tiny little screens in the car, but it was still extremely traumatizing :lmfao: Have you ever seen The Descent?!

I added you. I don't really go on there much because no one talks to me, but I still decorate it for fun :naughty:

yeah it is :naughty:

thanks for the add! Your sister like Mika too?

why?:naughty:

Speaking of movies...hehe

I really want to see "The Love Guru". Even though some people think it looks lame (I even heard one guy on TV say that it was bad...) I still want to see it.

Afterall, since Mike Meyers grew up in my neighbourhood, I feel I should see it to support him hehe

Mike Meyers grew up around where I live (there is even a street named after him). But anyways, there is a lake, kind of beach thing right near my school. Well, for part of the filming of the movie, they used that place!!! And Justin Timberlake was there!!! Justin Timberlake (AND Mike Meyers) were less than 5 minutes away from me...and I missed them!!!...darn maybe next time...hehe