Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my goodness...that's so funny.

I remember the first time I heard Rowan Atkinson talk...hahaha...I was thinking "that guy ACTUALLY talks?!?" hehe

Someone told me lately that he's meant to be Romanian or something, and that's why he doesn't talk :boxed: I didn't really believe them though :naughty:

Georgia's in the United States right? :naughty: I thought it was only other countries that didn't get movies for a long time. :bleh:

Haha yes :naughty: And Sweeney Todd was banned from our theater so I had to go an hour and a half to see it

Haha yes :naughty: And Sweeney Todd was banned from our theater so I had to go an hour and a half to see it

You know what?!? My mom went out on the day that movie came out on DVD and bought me the speical edition one...I have yet to watch the whole thing.

Also, I love the movie greately but have never seen it the whole way through: Forrest Gump.

I've never seen it but one day I would like to watch The Shawshank Redemtion because I've heard that it's really good...

You know what?!? My mom went out on the day that movie came out on DVD and bought me the speical edition one...I have yet to watch the whole thing.

Also, I love the movie greately but have never seen it the whole way through: Forrest Gump.

I've never seen it but one day I would like to watch The Shawshank Redemtion because I've heard that it's really good...

My mom still won't buy me that movie :boxed:

I looove Forrest Gump :wub2: It was filmed here :bleh:

Really? That's too bad.

Forrest Gump was filmed there? That's so cool.

"The Love Guru" was filmed in Toronto. And part of the movie was filmed just like 5 minutes away from my school. Justin Timberlake (and I think Mike Meyers) was there...and I missed it!!!

Really? That's too bad.

Forrest Gump was filmed there? That's so cool.

"The Love Guru" was filmed in Toronto. And part of the movie was filmed just like 5 minutes away from my school. Justin Timberlake (and I think Mike Meyers) was there...and I missed it!!!

Yeah...well not really here..but about an hour away :)

Oh that's coo! Why'd you miss it?

Yeah...well not really here..but about an hour away :)

Oh that's coo! Why'd you miss it?

That's still very cool though!!!

I missed it because I was in school at the time I believe, either that or I wasn't there on the weekend...I hate school at times like that:thumbdown:

really? why wont she??? i love that movie, but our theater didnt buy it so we had to go about 45 minutes to c it!!!! tell ur mom its only R because of the neck slicing.....know whats funny??? i was in that play in 5th grade!!!! lol good times, good times:cool: :roftl:

i luv forrest gump! HIL-ARIOUS! lmao, ya has any1 ever eaten at bubba gumps b4??? its very good!:thumb_yello:

really? why wont she??? i love that movie, but our theater didnt buy it so we had to go about 45 minutes to c it!!!! tell ur mom its only R because of the neck slicing.....know whats funny??? i was in that play in 5th grade!!!! lol good times, good times:cool: :roftl:

i luv forrest gump! HIL-ARIOUS! lmao, ya has any1 ever eaten at bubba gumps b4??? its very good!:thumb_yello:

I don't know..she says it's too weird. Oh really? That's cool..who did you play?

Me?!? Hmmm...not really anything? Is that sad? Well...I am watching my little brother but I do that pretty much everyday.

Haha not really:bleh: I don't have anything to do either. Man..I just remembered Ellen's on. I can't believe I missed it :mad3:

Haha not really:bleh: I don't have anything to do either. Man..I just remembered Ellen's on. I can't believe I missed it :mad3:

hehe thanks:)

Yeah, for all my classes I have final projects to work on in class so there isn't really that much homework to do...right now.

Shoot...I forgot Ellen's on as well!!!

haha...my baby brother has one good taste of music. He LOVES Mika- dances along to his songs and one time when I was watching a video on the internet, it stopped on one of the band members and my baby brother's face went blank but when the video started back up again and it went to Mika's face, he smiled and got excited!!! Also...I'm playing some Jimi Hendrix music and he just crawled over right as the music started, to the speakers that are on the floor and looked at me and bounced (that's his form of dancing...hehe)