The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

hehe thanks:)

Yeah, for all my classes I have final projects to work on in class so there isn't really that much homework to do...right now.

Shoot...I forgot Ellen's on as well!!!

haha...my baby brother has one good taste of music. He LOVES Mika- dances along to his songs and one time when I was watching a video on the internet, it stopped on one of the band members and my baby brother's face went blank but when the video started back up again and it went to Mika's face, he smiled and got excited!!! Also...I'm playing some Jimi Hendrix music and he just crawled over right as the music started, to the speakers that are on the floor and looked at me and bounced (that's his form of dancing...hehe)

Haha aww that's pretty adorable :naughty: How old is he?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cute :biggrin2:

My little brother has been raised on a steady diet of Mika, Queen, and Pink Floyd, among others. His favourite CD is the soundtrack to Across the Universe...I've educated him well :naughty:

Awesome!!! Queen...love them:thumb_yello: I mean and Mika of course...though I've never listened to Plink Floyd before...

You should see my baby brother when he dances to Mika. It's more of a "bounce" but it's quite good...hehe

I'd try and film it but everytime I pull out the camera he stops and looks at the camera and smiles...

Awesome!!! Queen...love them:thumb_yello: I mean and Mika of course...though I've never listened to Plink Floyd before...

You should see my baby brother when he dances to Mika. It's more of a "bounce" but it's quite good...hehe

I'd try and film it but everytime I pull out the camera he stops and looks at the camera and smiles...

Hehehehe...Plink Floyd...sorry, it just sounds funny :roftl: They're pretty much the opposite to Mika, but in a good way. And David Gilmore is love :wub2:

Your little brother sounds so cute! Mine has gotten past the cute stage...now he's just annoying :sneaky2:

Hehehehe...Plink Floyd...sorry, it just sounds funny :roftl: They're pretty much the opposite to Mika, but in a good way. And David Gilmore is love :wub2:

Your little brother sounds so cute! Mine has gotten past the cute stage...now he's just annoying :sneaky2:

Haha...my brother is still annoying...cute but damn annoying.

Last week I was eating a Mr Noodles cup (freshly made) laying on my bed with me beside him. Then he crawled over and knocked the hot noodles out of my hand, spilling the hot liquid down my side (ribcage?)...I guess that was partly my fault but it hurt SO damn bad!!!

OWWWW! Yes, I kept all my stuff in my room and raised all hell if he ever tried to get in when he was littler, so it's stuck in his brain that going into my room=pain.

That's a good stratgy.

If you say "excuse me" or "no thank you" in a loud voice...he pretty much stops what he's doing (but then always goes back to doing the same thing...)

Cute :biggrin2:

My little brother has been raised on a steady diet of Mika, Queen, and Pink Floyd, among others. His favourite CD is the soundtrack to Across the Universe...I've educated him well :naughty:

nice! u have done soo well! :wink2: hes gonna have great taste in music!:thumb_yello:

am i like the only 1 who is the youngest?? i dnt even have a brother, ive got 2 sisters tho

nice! u have done soo well! :wink2: hes gonna have great taste in music!:thumb_yello:

am i like the only 1 who is the youngest?? i dnt even have a brother, ive got 2 sisters tho

I'm the youngest too. I have a brother and a sister. I have gotten two of my little cousins and my aunt liking Mika though :thumb_yello: