• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm fine, thanks, and you ??

how is everyone doing???

Wow back in the old post whore thread where i belong' date=' how is everyone?[/color']

I'm well:wink2:

Im good, a little bit on cloud 9 actually:wub2:

Why are you on cloud nine? If you don't mind me asking...

Mmm what can i say, i've met someone....and hes really nice and he actually likes me too

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Oh...I see*raises eyebrows* That's so nice. hoe did you meet?

I'm happy, well I generally am...but not on cloud 9:thumbdown: I'm not sure if any guy likes me...

Not that much.

Got food for the Relay for Life though...

thats good. i was gonna do it this year but, as always, none of my friends invited me on their team, and as always, my stepmom said she would sign up and she never would. i did it a couple yrs ago tho!:naughty:

thats good. i was gonna do it this year but, as always, none of my friends invited me on their team, and as always, my stepmom said she would sign up and she never would. i did it a couple yrs ago tho!:naughty:

Thanks so much.

Yeah, I'm team captain for my team...something I will never do again...

I got some food and everyone else (my team, including me, has 11 people on it) is going to bring games and food and stuff. A day of basically no school...awesome. No uniforms...even more awesome. Not being able to go on the MFC because of it...not awesome at all:thumbdown:

i totally redid my relay for life shirt when i was on a team with my obnoxious cousin. i like cut it all apart and drew on it and stuff. and the DJ there sorta looked like Andy!:mf_lustslow:

I don't have a special shirt:thumbdown: But my team agreed that they are going to wear yellow tshirts (in honour of the Canadian Cancer Socirty...)

The DJ looked like Andy?!? How awesome is that?!?