• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tessellation

mine is more fun than the ones they have lol

good luck with that!

I see...thanks:)

Yeah. It's a final project that was supposed to have 3 components but my teacher reduced it to one (a good man he is...haha). We have to produce one peice of art portraying a message. We can't just depict what is going on. So I've decided my theme is bullying and my media (is that the right term?) is going to be a photograph...now only what to take a photo of...I can't just take a photo of something like someone gettin beat up, it has to have a message behind it...

I see...thanks:)

Yeah. It's a final project that was supposed to have 3 components but my teacher reduced it to one (a good man he is...haha). We have to produce one peice of art portraying a message. We can't just depict what is going on. So I've decided my theme is bullying and my media (is that the right term?) is going to be a photograph...now only what to take a photo of...I can't just take a photo of something like someone gettin beat up, it has to have a message behind it...

make is a huge kid on the ground at a little kid winning! that's got to ahve a nice message =]...kind of. =]

make is a huge kid on the ground at a little kid winning! that's got to ahve a nice message =]...kind of. =]

That is a good idea.

My friend suggested this...

take a photo of a kid on a roof (you, to represent someone commiting suicide...jumping off a roof) with someone behind them. The person behind the victim (as if they are there in spirt but not physically) is sort of faded out, perhaps Photoshopped to make them look faded out...

That's to represent that the bully drove them to do whay they are about to do...

Do you get it? Or was what I wrote just confusing..?

That is a good idea.

My friend suggested this...

take a photo of a kid on a roof (you, to represent someone commiting suicide...jumping off a roof) with someone behind them. The person behind the victim (as if they are there in spirt but not physically) is sort of faded out, perhaps Photoshopped to make them look faded out...

That's to represent that the bully drove them to do whay they are about to do...

Do you get it? Or was what I wrote just confusing..?

i think that if i saw that i would think the person was dead. If it were me i would make the one jumping faded and the other clear. but it's not my project, the idea is brilliant either way!!!

i think that if i saw that i would think the person was dead. If it were me i would make the one jumping faded and the other clear. but it's not my project, the idea is brilliant either way!!!

Now that's a great idea as well.

Now who can I get to jump off the garage roof? Got it...maybe I can convince my little brother...

Definately not Michael Jackson...I've actually been white since birth...

haha, if you say so...:naughty:

hi lauralai! how are you??? omg i still havent finished the bracelet hahahahaha :roftl::roftl::roftl: i have been putting it off because i am nervous that i wont have enough string to finish it lol!!!!!!!!!

I'm good! i'll be better in a week and a half when finals are over! Thats fine about the bracelets, just let me know when! :bleh:

how are you?!