The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His wife. But she's not any better..she helped her sister kill her stepfather.

They just moved in..nobody likes them :naughty:

Are you serious?!? That is so scary!!! Are you just the slightest bit afraid to fall asleep at night?

Are you serious?!? That is so scary!!! Are you just the slightest bit afraid to fall asleep at night?

Well I wasn't but now that you mention it.. :shocked:

He used to have 4 dogs but now he's down to one

Well I wasn't but now that you mention it.. :shocked:

He used to have 4 dogs but now he's down to one

Okay, so he killed his dog. His wife helped her sister kill her step father. Used to have 4 dogs but now has one?!? What the heck is wrong with that family? Well many things obviously.

That is kinda scary. It sounds like a movie or something.

Ok I have a scary story :biggrin2:

It's a true story..

So my dad went to visit his friend (Borris) one day, and his Borris's neighbor had this really scary Rotweiller that would always try to attack you and jump over the brick wall. So when my dad goes to visit Borris, the neighbor's dog isn't there. So Borris starts telling my dad the story, and it goes like this:

So Borris was at his house one day and the kids that lived next door (the house with the big dog) ran to Borris and asked him for help because their grandpa was choking. So Borris went right away but he was scared that the dog would attack him. So he goes to the front gate, and the dog is there, but instead of the dog attacking him, the dog just calmly sits down and lets him go in, as if he knows what's going on. So Borris tries to help the grandpa but the grandpa's already dead. So that's the first part.

So a week later, the family of the grandpa gets together and has dinner at the house and stuff, like a family reunion. So the dog is there and everything, and when the grandpa was alive, he used to have his certain spot at the dinner table that was always his, and the dog was always used to seeing the grandpa sitting there. So at the family reunion, a 15/16 year old boy sits at the grandpa's seat at the table. Suddenly, the dog runs up to the boy, graps his neck with his mouth, and starts pulling and pretty much tearing his neck. You know how when dogs are playing with a toy and they're shaking their head with the toy in their mouth? That's what the dog was doing. And the boy died.

So the euthanized the dog. (killed him)

Scary huh? I didn't believe it at first haha.

Ok I'm done :roll1:

(Sorry, I'm bad at telling stories. I usually make them very confusing.)

Ok I have a scary story :biggrin2:

It's a true story..

So my dad went to visit his friend (Borris) one day, and his Borris's neighbor had this really scary Rotweiller that would always try to attack you and jump over the brick wall. So when my dad goes to visit Borris, the neighbor's dog isn't there. So Borris starts telling my dad the story, and it goes like this:

So Borris was at his house one day and the kids that lived next door (the house with the big dog) ran to Borris and asked him for help because their grandpa was choking. So Borris went right away but he was scared that the dog would attack him. So he goes to the front gate, and the dog is there, but instead of the dog attacking him, the dog just calmly sits down and lets him go in, as if he knows what's going on. So Borris tries to help the grandpa but the grandpa's already dead. So that's the first part.

So a week later, the family of the grandpa gets together and has dinner at the house and stuff, like a family reunion. So the dog is there and everything, and when the grandpa was alive, he used to have his certain spot at the dinner table that was always his, and the dog was always used to seeing the grandpa sitting there. So at the family reunion, a 15/16 year old boy sits at the grandpa's seat at the table. Suddenly, the dog runs up to the boy, graps his neck with his mouth, and starts pulling and pretty much tearing his neck. You know how when dogs are playing with a toy and they're shaking their head with the toy in their mouth? That's what the dog was doing. And the boy died.

So the euthanized the dog. (killed him)

Scary huh? I didn't believe it at first haha.

Ok I'm done :roll1:

(Sorry, I'm bad at telling stories. I usually make them very confusing.)

That's so scary *tearing up*

:naughty:

I have scars all over my legs and arms from my dog

My cat does stuff like that...I think he wants to be a dog.

One time my mom had cuts from the cat and apparently they looked so bad because someone asked her if she cuts herself...

My cat does stuff like that...I think he wants to be a dog.

One time my mom had cuts from the cat and apparently they looked so bad because someone asked her if she cuts herself...

aww, my cat bit my arm one time it was bleeding for an hour, (shes norotic, and can get hyper really easily at night, and i tryed to stop her, didnt work)

in that same situation, my sister scared her, so after she left, i tried to pick my cat up from out of the corner, and the grabbed my hand w/ her frount paws (declawed in the frount) bit my hand, and scratched rapidly w/ her back 1's, i had my hand wrapped up in bandages so i wouldnt use many badages, and the nxt day my friends were like "dev, hun.. if u cut, u do it at the wrist, not all over the hand!" i was like "o shut up!,lol"

aww, my cat bit my arm one time it was bleeding for an hour, (shes norotic, and can get hyper really easily at night, and i tryed to stop her, didnt work)

in that same situation, my sister scared her, so after she left, i tried to pick my cat up from out of the corner, and the grabbed my hand w/ her frount paws (declawed in the frount) bit my hand, and scratched rapidly w/ her back 1's, i had my hand wrapped up in bandages so i wouldnt use many badages, and the nxt day my friends were like "dev, hun.. if u cut, u do it at the wrist, not all over the hand!" i was like "o shut up!,lol"

Reminds me of this girl at school that I know: her brother's cat attacked her and she had to go to the hospital and everything...

Reminds me of this girl at school that I know: her brother's cat attacked her and she had to go to the hospital and everything...

omg! my cat is the sweetest thing tho, she just gets scared, and defends herself, or sometimes, idk why... she gets super "crazy-hyper" i say she 4got to take her pills, lol

omg! my cat is the sweetest thing tho, she just gets scared, and defends herself, or sometimes, idk why... she gets super "crazy-hyper" i say she 4got to take her pills, lol

AWWW...mine too. He's a useless fat peice of lard...no no just kidding...he's awesome though.

His name is name is Jack as in Jack Sparrow...here's a photo of him:

100_0105.jpg

I didn't even have to pose him for that picture...he actually sleeps like that sometimes.

Anyways, I better go. Se you tomorrow:)

AWWW...mine too. He's a useless fat peice of lard...no no just kidding...he's awesome though.

His name is name is Jack as in Jack Sparrow...here's a photo of him:

100_0105.jpg

I didn't even have to pose him for that picture...he actually sleeps like that sometimes.

Anyways, I better go. Se you tomorrow:)

Goodnight!