The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's so annoying! They used to love eachother, too, I dunno what happened...:thumbdown:

o! well when i was 5, it was on my sisters bday (my track was off for that day..meaning I had no school) and my mom and i went to the feed store to get cat and dog food, and there were 2 kittens, like 3 weeks old, and i wanted them, i broke down crying, and i got one, but my mom wouldnt let me get both (i felt terrible for seperating them..btw and they were found in the wild, w/out a mother) but i got her for free! and she fell asleep in the catbox the 1st day! it was darling!

Yes! I've got a while though. I'm going next June for graduation. But I'm still excited :boing:

That's still really great:thumb_yello: I would be excited for sure.

I'm seeing We Will Rock You on August 31st and I'm getting excited as well. Though I doubt I'm as excited as if I was going to Spain...

Hey CD...:blink:

Hi ER. Daughter was watching "Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for

Christoper Robin" and it just struck me as a great quote and as random as the Aussie thread can be, this seemed to be the more appropriate place for something as random as that.:roftl:

Hi ER. Daughter was watching "Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for

Christoper Robin" and it just struck me as a great quote and as random as the Aussie thread can be, this seemed to be the more appropriate place for something as random as that.:roftl:

:roftl: OK.

I love Winnie the Pooh.

Hi stephanie! :thumb_yello:

I really wish the cheerleaders weren't outside my house practicing everyday. It gets pretty annoying hearing it after a while..:hair:

I think a lot of them are still in school?

Hi! How are you?

That musy be really annoying!:boxed:

Yep no-ones home yet all still working hard!:naughty: