Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi stephanie! :thumb_yello:

I really wish the cheerleaders weren't outside my house practicing everyday. It gets pretty annoying hearing it after a while..:hair:

Cheerleaders practising outside your house?!? Everyday?!? That MUST get annoying!!!

*strolls into thread*

hellooooooo!

strolls in as well

Hello...how was your day?

Cheerleaders practising outside your house?!? Everyday?!? That MUST get annoying!!!

strolls in as well

It is so annoying! The lady next door is the coach..I don't see why they even need to practice in the summer :sneaky2:

Hi Shaza! How are you?

Hey Carrie :wub2: I'm good thanks, hope you're well!

OMG! have you seen what Russell has been wearing lately??! :shocked::boxed:

strolls in as well

hey! oh mine was univentful but good.. lol, yours?

Uh oh, trouble, the terrible two some are reunited!:naughty:

Wow its ages since i talked to you!

dun dun dun :naughty:

ok I gotta be off again :thumbdown: talk to ye all soon though!

lllllllllllllloooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub2:

What?!? I am hehe I make a complete a-- of myself all the time haha

i know what u mean, in P.E. one time, i keep tripping over every possible thing, my teacher was just laughing at me the whole time

Today in Multimedia/Web Design class I needed my friend's help, the only problem being that she was on the other side of the room. So I whispered her name loudly and the whole class (including the teacher) laughed at me...

Today in Multimedia/Web Design class I needed my friend's help, the only problem being that she was on the other side of the room. So I whispered her name loudly and the whole class (including the teacher) laughed at me...

today in science (no yesterday) i was asking my teacher how graduation practice was gonna work, and she and another science teacher started being like "1st u have to jump through a hoop w/ fire all around it.............blah blah blah, only surivors of all that get to graduate......blah blah blah, then u get frozen.......blah blah blah, and u go through this human sized washer that redresses u so u look nice for it" and they are cracking up at me cuz i looked clueless :(

thats how i say hi :roftl:

today in science (no yesterday) i was asking my teacher how graduation practice was gonna work, and she and another science teacher started being like "1st u have to jump through a hoop w/ fire all around it.............blah blah blah, only surivors of all that get to graduate......blah blah blah, then u get frozen.......blah blah blah, and u go through this human sized washer that redresses u so u look nice for it" and they are cracking up at me cuz i looked clueless :(

Haha...they were making a joke that you didn't quite find funny haha...sometimes when teachers are in groups they make jokes that aren't that funny...:roftl:

thats how i say hi :roftl:

That's awesome.

Also, just to be more of an idiot, sometimes I'll walk by a group of my friends at lunch and sit down with them and start laughing and then say "wow, that's so funny" not knowing what they were talking about:roftl:

i was like WTF r uguys talking about??? apaerntly i am ditsy! lol

Nope, not ditzy. Maybe the joke wasn't as funny as they thought it was...

That's awesome.

Also, just to be more of an idiot, sometimes I'll walk by a group of my friends at lunch and sit down with them and start laughing and then say "wow, that's so funny" not knowing what they were talking about:roftl:

Nope, not ditzy. Maybe the joke wasn't as funny as they thought it was...

:lmfao: Nice. My friend david and I just had a marital fight, and now we're planning a vacation to quebec xD