• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no :lmfao: we had a pretend fight, we're pretending we're married now

That hilarious.

Not that you care but...

Another "stupid" story"

We have uniforms at my school and they don't look (or fit) that nice. So one day, I tucked in my shirt down my pants as far as I could and then pulled up my pants. Then I buttoned my shirt up all the way (it's not that comfortable, let me tell you). Walked down the hall and counted the dirty looks that I got...you should have seen some people pass me in the hall:roftl:

Hahaha! That sounds great:naughty: I dress weirdly just to see the looks I get. At my school, it's 'normal' to dress weirdly, so there it's not so bad, but whenever I'm out of town...:roftl:

Hahaha...that's awesome.

I wore my Mika suspender shirt (as I call it) to the mall. I felt VERY proud walking around with sequins on...

No I haven't! What is it?

candid_hollywood_008.jpgcandid_hollywood_006.jpg

:boxed:

:roftl:

I think it's quite funny really, his stylist must be gone on holiday! :roftl:

We'll let him off though cos today's his birthday :bleh: well it was 30 minutes ago here, but still is over there - Happy birthday Russell :wub2:

Is it you?

I'm going to New York next month! It's my birthday trip..I'm so excited :yay:

Yes. There needs to be at least 15 people to sign up...I hope 15 people sign up.

New York?!? You are so lucky...I want to visit New York, it looks so nice.

YOUR COMING TO NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh what are the dates??????

We're not staying too long..just a few days for my birthday on August 2. July 30-August 4 I think.

candid_hollywood_008.jpgcandid_hollywood_006.jpg

I think it's quite funny really' date=' his stylist must be gone on holiday! :roftl:

We'll let him off though cos today's his birthday well it was 30 minutes ago here, but still is over there - Happy birthday Russell :wub2:[/quote']

Oh dear :shocked: I don't know about this look :naughty: It is pretty funny though

I didn't know today was his birthday! Happy Birthday Russell!!:wub2:

Where is everybody. i don't think its normal to have this few people on at this time!:shocked:

Hi lauralai! i know!!!!!! it is soo weird to see under new posts that my post that i made like 30 mins ago still like at the top lol!!!!

lauralai i still have nto finished the bracelet but it will happen lol! :naughty: