The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi lauralai! i know!!!!!! it is soo weird to see under new posts that my post that i made like 30 mins ago still like at the top lol!!!!

Yeah when that happens I think to myself "what?!" Then I refresh the page but nothing happens.

OMG WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!?!?! (or maybe just the mfc lol) 15 MEMBERS ON:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hahaha...I hope it's only the MFC.

I know!!! I looked at the member list and was like "aren't there supposed to be more people online?"

crrazy.

Hi lauralai! i know!!!!!! it is soo weird to see under new posts that my post that i made like 30 mins ago still like at the top lol!!!!

lauralai i still have nto finished the bracelet but it will happen lol! :naughty:

this place is turning into mikasounds:shocked:

haha, it's okay jus' lemme know :naughty:

Oh dear I don't know about this look It is pretty funny though

I didn't know today was his birthday! Happy Birthday Russell!!

Certainly not his best look :naughty: I don't think he's wearing any pants under those weird baggy trousers! :shocked::lmfao: I find it strangely amusing though :roftl:

but thank God he's still dressing like his lovely usual self for public events and such.. phew! :bleh:

Yeah! 33 today! :D he's my number one Golden oldie! haha :bleh:

i know i do! 4 days until my first final at 8 am *shudders* i'm out next wednesday!

Eeek...exams.

For the first time ever in highschool (and this is final (second) semester grade 11) I have no exams. Final projects yes...but no exams. People hate me...haha

mine start the 16th... and i have to take regents! ughhhhhhhhh i havent even started studying because of the mfc!

I have homework to do but sometimes I have the MFC...which is more important' date=' right?:roftl:[/color']

I have homework to do but sometimes I have the MFC...which is more important, right?:roftl:

EXACTLY! lol my priorties have completely changed after i found out about mika and the mfc lol

before mika and mfc:

1) school

2) friends

3) family

4) life

after mika and mfc:

1) Mika

2) MFC

3) school

4) friends (which i am sadly currently losing because of mika:thumbdown: i talk about him to much and i spend to much time on here and my friends are really pissed at me)

5) family

6) life:boxed: ummm which i currently am missing:bleh:

EXACTLY! lol my priorties have completely changed after i found out about mika and the mfc lol

before mika and mfc:

1) school

2) friends

3) family

4) life

after mika and mfc:

1) Mika

2) MFC

3) school

4) friends (which i am sadly currently losing because of mika:thumbdown: i talk about him to much and i spend to much time on here and my friends are really pissed at me)

5) family

6) life:boxed: ummm which i currently am missing:bleh:

Oh yes' date=' I agree with you.

My mom gets really mad at me when I'm on the MFC for so long...

Oh yes, agreed 100%.

My mom gets really mad at me when I'm on the MFC for so long...

my mom not as much as my dad, well i guess since my mom is more understanding of my obsession since she likes him also but i think she mostly teases me because of it:sneaky2:, my dad threatens to block the mfc forever from me:boxed: i dont know how i would survive!

my mom not as much as my dad' date=' well i guess since my mom is more understanding of my obsession since she likes him also but i think she mostly teases me because of it:sneaky2:, my dad threatens to block the mfc forever from me:boxed: i dont know how i would survive![/quote']

Wow.

My mom says I have to be off by 10 on a school night and midnight on weekends ssshhh...I always stay on longer...

ok i am having a dilema! and i need help:

i want to get mika a little gift for when i see him in france this summer but i dont know what to get him!, it has to be small so i can bring it over sees and not breakable and something that he doesnt have (and if that is not possible (most likely) then something he doesnt have alot of lol) and funny

ok i am having a dilema! and i need help:

i want to get mika a little gift for when i see him in france this summer but i dont know what to get him!' date=' it has to be small so i can bring it over sees and not breakable and something that he doesnt have (and if that is not possible (most likely) then something he doesnt have alot of lol) and funny[/quote']

Lucky, lucky girl.

What to give him? Hmmmmm...I don't know. I probably have to think on that one.

Lucky, lucky girl.

What to give him? Hmmmmm...I don't know. I probably have to think on that one.

I KNOW! i was planning on making a teddybear bunny thing like the one in the happy ending video but i totally forgot and i dont have enough time and it would probably end up looking like ****... then i was gonna draw something but i didnt know what to draw and i didnt want to risk it getting ruined on the plane and i dont have enough time so now i am gonna just buy him stuff lol

i was thinking a bunch of little gifts:

braces (to provoke him to wear them more now lol)

tamagatchi (since his is dead)

the chicken condoms thing lol (to go along with his designer ones and his custom made underwear and to protect the gerth:naughty:)

I KNOW! i was planning on making a teddybear bunny thing like the one in the happy ending video but i totally forgot and i dont have enough time and it would probably end up looking like ****... then i was gonna draw something but i didnt know what to draw and i didnt want to risk it getting ruined on the plane and i dont have enough time so now i am gonna just buy him stuff lol

i was thinking a bunch of little gifts:

braces (to provoke him to wear them more now lol)

tamagatchi (since his is dead)

the chicken condoms thing lol (to go along with his designer ones and his custom made underwear and to protect the gerth:naughty:)

Chicken condoms?!?:shocked:

chickencondoms.jpgbackofthechickencondoms.jpg:naughty::naughty:

i hope he doesnt take it to personal:naughty:

Oh...small peckers I've seen those before:roftl:

Hope he doesn't take it personal? How would he?:roftl:

I don't think I would EVER have the nerve to hand those to him. You are a brave' date=' brave girl hehe Though I would really LOVE to see his reaction...[/size']

Oh...small peckers I've seen those before:roftl:

Hope he doesn't take it personal? How would he?:roftl:

I don't think I would EVER have the nerve to hand those to him. You are a brave, brave girl hehe Though I would really LOVE to see his reaction...

i am not nearly as nervous as giving those to him as giving it to him infront of my sister! hahahahahhahaha:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

i am not nearly as nervous as giving those to him as giving it to him infront of my sister! hahahahahhahaha:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Hahaha:roftl:

I think it would be so awkward for me...a 17 year old handing him "small pecker condoms" haha. I mean he's such a nice guy but...I would be way too timid to do that.