Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, a log...that great:naughty:

Without them...hmmm...what would I be? A sexy beast. Wait...I'm a sexy beast either way:roftl:

darn, what am i now then, im a sexy pole dancer/stripper w/ aids! *while being seranaded on a hilltop* lol! its an inside joke

u laughing at me?? im outside ur window w/ a dagger, i wouldnt do that if i were u:mf_rosetinted:...lol

I just shut the blinds funny enough.

*still scared that there is a knife weilding maniac outside my house*

thats what i was looking 4! i would b scared if i had a clown outside my house, but wait..im not a clown!~ lol

Yeah, clowns aren't fun. I still don't understand why the McDonalds mascot is a clown. Don't clowns scare the crap out of kids?

Yeah, clowns aren't fun. I still don't understand why the McDonalds mascot is a clown. Don't clowns scare the crap out of kids?

seriously! theya re always like the malesters!!!!!! i hate ronald mcdonald w/ a passion! lol!!!!! when i see them (sometimes there will b like 8 in a small car driving threw my town on "auburn family night out" things and they honk there horn and they look freaky! i cry when they are on tv too

seriously! theya re always like the malesters!!!!!! i hate ronald mcdonald w/ a passion! lol!!!!! when i see them (sometimes there will b like 8 in a small car driving threw my town on "auburn family night out" things and they honk there horn and they look freaky! i cry when they are on tv too

That sounds SO scary haha

I hate clowns. They're evil.

Especially when they have a scary fake smile painted on their faces.