The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

no it was my sister, sorry (lol, hehe)

i have SCANDALOUS stuck in my head by cobra starship

Hahaha.

You know what's so horrible that can get stick in my head all the time? "The Final Countdown by Europe. The "do do do do dododo do do..." part is so...catchy.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my sis plays "i kissed a girl" by kate perry a lot (well its on the radio a lot)

and it gets stuck im my head easily

Hmmm...don't think I've ever heard that song (perhaps because I don't listen to the radio that much).

Another one is "Stuck in the Middle" that can get stuck in my head. Perhaps because of a certain hiccup...

Hmmm...don't think I've ever heard that song (perhaps because I don't listen to the radio that much).

Another one is "Stuck in the Middle" that can get stuck in my head. Perhaps because of a certain hiccup...

i stopped listening to the radio as much, it gets boring,

lol!!!! well i replay the mika concert in my head sometimes:naughty:

i know!!!!!!!! if its mika or cobra starship or self against city and T.A.I.(and my other fav bands) then i dnt mind :naughty:

I never listen to 'popular' music so the songs that gets stuck in my head are always ones I like (Unless it's Umbrella, in which case I just laugh because that song is like the funniest thing ever)...but even then it's annoying

I never listen to 'popular' music so the songs that gets stuck in my head are always ones I like (Unless it's Umbrella, in which case I just laugh because that song is like the funniest thing ever)...but even then it's annoying

mine arent popular, i requested them all the time whenev theres DJ's or if im calling a radio station, but they say "they dnt have them, and theyve nvr heard of them!" how bull i s that???

mine arent popular, i requested them all the time whenev theres DJ's or if im calling a radio station, but they say "they dnt have them, and theyve nvr heard of them!" how bull i s that???

Ugh, that's so stupid. Pretty much why I don't listen to the radio...:roftl:

One time one of the radio stations where I live was taking requests so I called in and was like "can I reguest Grace Kelly by Mika?" and the DJ said "sure, we haven't heard that on in a while" I was so happy when the song was played because I knew it was all because of me haha

One time one of the radio stations where I live was taking requests so I called in and was like "can I reguest Grace Kelly by Mika?" and the DJ said "sure, we haven't heard that on in a while" I was so happy when the song was played because I knew it was all because of me haha

yay! i love requesting songs, then they get big, it makes me feel good!

yay! i love requesting songs, then they get big, it makes me feel good!

I have only ever made one request for the radio and that was the one...hmmm...maybe I should request songs more often....haha...Mika songs that is.

Better get off the computer before my mom gets mad at me...bye