The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh gosh the Sarah Mclachlan video is so sad... I saw it on TV and it made me cry so much and I rewinded it over and over because it was so sad.

Hi guys

I'm very content right now.

This Friday I went to a funeral for my great aunt, and it was so sad. It was the first funeral that I was actually aware of what was going on. I had been like 5 since the last funeral. It was amazing how many people were there. Probably about 500 people. My great Aunt Monica was seriously the most kind, caring, amazing, respectful, wonderful person. She was so amazingly kind to everyone and she was like a mother to everyone. She was like love and care itself.

I realized this weekend how much family really means to us. It was so sad to see her sons crying. They're in their twenties though, so I know they'll be strong. Everyone was crying, even my dad. When I see my dad cry, I sort of melt. I just want to give him a huge hug. My dad is the best person ever. He's amazing... I couldn't wish for a better pappa. We got together after the funeral at this lady's house and we just ate and talked and stayed together.

Sadly, the funeral was scheduled on my mom's birthday, so that wasn't one of her happiest, but I'm sure it was memorable for different reasons. At the funeral, it was just so sad to see all the people I love miserable and crying.

Ok I'm gonna start about my Great Grandma Lily (She's the mother of my aunt that died). She is the most phenomenal person on earth. I love her so insanely much. She's about to turn 90. It's horrible that her daughter had to die now though. The funeral was for her daughter Monica, who died from breast cancer. She actually lived for two more years than she was supposed to though, which was a miracle. It tore my heart to see Grandma Lily in such pain and sadness when they were burying her daughter. I love her so so much. I can't even describe it, but I'll never forget her. I know she hasn't much time left though. After losing her daughter, it must take a lot out of her.

(We're all from Chile, so everyone speaks Spanish. Her name is really Abuelita Lili. haha)

Anyways, I'm content because I've realized how amazing my family is and how much I love them. We spent the whole weekend together, and we've all gotten so much closer.

I just wish it wasn't over this very sad event.

I just felt like writing haha. Goodnight!! :huglove: I love you all!! (I'm in a very loving mood :wub2::das:)

:

well yesterday was suppost to b a great day,

it was my sisters graduation from highscool

our party for both graduating (me from 8th grade) was that afternoon

my cousin had her baby

and 30 minutes b4 the party started, we found out my great "aunt"/godmother passed away :crybaby::rip_1

what game did u get?

Vanessa and Devin, sorry to hear about yer losses :sad:

and Vanessa, that was a lovely post :wub2: your great aunt would be happy what this weekend did for you :)

OMG I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the other school districts and nj and connecticut got let out of school at 11 or 12 30 except mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::boxed:

Mine gets out at like 3:15 pm. But there is this school in my city where they get to go to school late (I think 11am or something) But I don't think I would want that because that means you have to stay late...

OMG I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the other school districts and nj and connecticut got let out of school at 11 or 12 30 except mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::boxed:

Well that sucks. Why didn't your school get out early. My school gets out at 12:15 on the last three days before Christmas break and for Summer.

ive been like inside all day except 4 swim practice that was this morning :D right now its 90 degrees, its been cooling down a tiny bit here:cool:

There was rain just now for like 10 minutes. The weather guy calls that a storm...pssshh

Well not this time it wasn't. Maybe later tonight...

yea, i have this tree that hits the outside of my room (the outside of the house) and during this storm we had in january, it was 90 mph winds, and it was soooo annoying ud wake up to the winds or trees and fences falling down or the the tree hitting right where your hear is on the outside of the wall, or the rain pouring down on the roof, 4 like a week!:thumbdown:

yea, i have this tree that hits the outside of my room (the outside of the house) and during this storm we had in january, it was 90 mph winds, and it was soooo annoying ud wake up to the winds or trees and fences falling down or the the tree hitting right where your hear is on the outside of the wall, or the rain pouring down on the roof, 4 like a week!:thumbdown:

Wow...that sounds like a bad storm...

it was terrible, and my whole neighborhood was torn apart afterwards:shocked:

Wow!!! I don't think something like that has happened in my neighbourhood but in my city (more downtown) it has. Well one time (it must have been ten years ago or something like that) there was this REALLY bad snowstorm. I mean so bad in fact that you couldn't leave your house and stuff. And I think the mayor at the time called in the army...what a goof.

Wow!!! I don't think something like that has happened in my neighbourhood but in my city (more downtown) it has. Well one time (it must have been ten years ago or something like that) there was this REALLY bad snowstorm. I mean so bad in fact that you couldn't leave your house and stuff. And I think the mayor at the time called in the army...what a goof.

lol nice

this year they are calling it a draught

even though its just because fire danger is Huge this summer

and my mom is making me take all of my inhalers (i have special 1s that im suppost to take 2ce a day *minimum* and i "slack" at it, and i get terrible asthma once it hits july, like i get hard breathing when i walk outside sometimes, and this year "is suppost 2 b worse"...watever that means, lol)

lol nice

this year they are calling it a draught

even though its just because fire danger is Huge this summer

We're in a drought too. You couldn't order water in restaurants for a while..I think you might be able to again now though.