Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will if I'm still awake!

Oh that's cool that it's just for forum members!

We have a Dublin here too..it's like 30 minutes away from me so when you wrote that I got all excited for a second. Then I remembered you meant Ireland

hahaha aaaw sorry for getting you excited there :bleh:

Okay..so he's the first guest which means he gets the most time

Last time he was on I thought he seemed nervous but this time he seems really relaxed.

So far they've talked about not dying, Jay Leno marrying his mom, birthdays, his cat, and that new movie he's doing with Adam Sandler.

It's pretty funny

Aaaw he was first guest, that's great!! :blush-anim-cl: thanks for the reportage Carrie :wink2: I must go check if its on youtube now! :bleh:

Russell Brand

Like, who else? :naughty:

boo! wasn't in here in a while, how is everyone?

Oh my, you scared me there! :naughty: haha!

Hellloo!

Anyone in?

Stephanieeeee! :D

doing better, altho when i sit in a swim suit 4 too long i start getting itchy, and its happening, lol

LOL i think i ve missed something here, that sounds really funny when i dont know what your talking about:roftl:

Stephanieeeee! :D

Hello my old friend!!:flowers2:

LOL i think i ve missed something here, that sounds really funny when i dont know what your talking about:roftl:

Hello my old friend!!:flowers2:

no, its not how it sounds, lol

the material in the swim suit makes me itchy when it dries w/ chlorine on it! lol

hahaha aaaw sorry for getting you excited there :bleh:

Aaaw he was first guest, that's great!! :blush-anim-cl: thanks for the reportage Carrie :wink2: I must go check if its on youtube now! :bleh:

Haha it's okay :bleh:

Yeah, he was first! I though he was pretty funny during the next person's interview too :naughty:

If it's not on youtube yet there was another website it was on when I typed it in on google...I don't remember what it was though...

Oh and during the end credits all they showed were clips of Russell so I think they liked him :bleh:

Haha it's okay :bleh:

Yeah, he was first! I though he was pretty funny during the next person's interview too :naughty:

If it's not on youtube yet there was another website it was on when I typed it in on google...I don't remember what it was though...

Oh and during the end credits all they showed were clips of Russell so I think they liked him :bleh:

It's not on youtube yet :sad: how did you find it on google? I can't!

Oh that's pretty cool :bleh: well he certainly is easy on the eyes so I'm not suprised! :wink2: