The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, you should do something you are interested in. That way you won't get bored of it.

Yeah, for sure. When you fall aslepp in class because you don't like it, that's not good. But falling asleep on the job would be even worse:roftl:

I try not to fall asleep in class. It's only happened once.

only, well in 6th grade, i was sic, and i fell asleep, and my teacher was cool about it and she sent me home

in 7th grade i fell asleep a lot *especially during the Illiad*

in 8th grade, i fell aslepp like 8 times i think, and it was funny, one time my teacher let me sleep, and my friends woke me up after the bell, and my teacher was like "u looked so peacful"

lol

only, well in 6th grade, i was sic, and i fell asleep, and my teacher was cool about it and she sent me home

in 7th grade i fell asleep a lot *especially during the Illiad*

in 8th grade, i fell aslepp like 8 times i think, and it was funny, one time my teacher let me sleep, and my friends woke me up after the bell, and my teacher was like "u looked so peacful"

lol

I can't believe it. You didn't get into trouble for it? My teachers would have gone mental if I had done that.

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Did you get caught?

no, haha. it was the "one-second-sleep".

GOSH, i am so stupid. you know what? i went to the "Chat"-area on the MFC. and i didn't know anything about it. and by accident i created a "ircazo"-chatroom. i really didn't want it! nobody on earth needs an "ircazo"-chatroom. do you know how i can delete it? :blink:

GOSH, i am so stupid. you know what? i went to the "Chat"-area on the MFC. and i didn't know anything about it. and by accident i created a "ircazo"-chatroom. i really didn't want it! nobody on earth needs an "ircazo"-chatroom. do you know how i can delete it? :blink:

We've been using it when the forum was down.

:roftl:Sorry, I don't know how to.

:lmfao: I have no idea..

I can't believe it. You didn't get into trouble for it? My teachers would have gone mental if I had done that.

nope :P the class i always felll asleep in in 7th grade i was in the back, or we all slouched and covered our face w/ our books so our teacher couldnt tell, lol and the other class i'd fall asleep in 7th grade was science, and he didnt care, he'd wake us up at the end of class hed say, lol

and this year it was mainly in math and my mums class (english).... a few times science and history, lol...so i think it was more than 8 times this year, lol

nope :P the class i always felll asleep in in 7th grade i was in the back, or we all slouched and covered our face w/ our books so our teacher couldnt tell, lol and the other class i'd fall asleep in 7th grade was science, and he didnt care, he'd wake us up at the end of class hed say, lol

and this year it was mainly in math and my mums class (english).... a few times science and history, lol...so i think it was more than 8 times this year, lol

:roftl::roftl: That's not fair.