What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow! ur up late, arent u?!~

It's only 6:16pm here (same as you), but I pulled an all-nighter last night so I'm extremely tired, but I have stuff to do so I can't fall asleep :naughty:

seriously? that's so weird, i am too! same flavor and everything! what brand? :naughty:

:lol3:

Urmmm *looks on wrapper* apparently it's called 'North Star' :naughty:

My parents bought a pack of 50 ice creams (50!!!!) at Costco, so maybe it's Costco brand but I have no idea :naughty:

What's your brand?

(It was delicious!!)

:lol3:

Urmmm *looks on wrapper* apparently it's called 'North Star' :naughty:

My parents bought a pack of 50 ice creams (50!!!!) at Costco, so maybe it's Costco brand but I have no idea :naughty:

What's your brand?

(It was delicious!!)

mine was chapman's and also very good! i'm surprised mine wasn't the Costco brand, we shop there all the time! :naughty:

I've done mind already and sent it in. One thing I haven't procrastinated that much on...this time. I'm actually surprised I hadn't done it later. My mom took the photo of me...in the back yard next to the grape leaves. Avoca said I looked like Anne Hathaway. Which is very weird because the very next day my mom said I looked like Anne Hathaway. I don't see the similarities but will take the compliment anyways:roftl:

I've done mind already and sent it in. One thing I haven't procrastinated that much on...this time. I'm actually surprised I hadn't done it later. My mom took the photo of me...in the back yard next to the grape leaves. Avoca said I looked like Anne Hathaway. Which is very weird because the very next day my mom said I looked like Anne Hathaway. I don't see the similarities but will take the compliment anyways:roftl:

OMG! I L o V e Anne Hathaway!!!!! She is one of my fave actresses!!!! :punk:

Me either

Of course I'm gonna have to ask someone from my family to take a picture of me so that's gonna be awkward...:lol3:

:lol3: I know same here haha.

Maybe I'll invite a friend and then they can take it or something :naughty:

mine was chapman's and also very good! i'm surprised mine wasn't the Costco brand, we shop there all the time!

Me too! Coscto is the best! :punk:

Whenever I go, I always have a full meal out of the sample foods :lol3:

OMG! I L o V e Anne Hathaway!!!!! She is one of my fave actresses!!!! :punk:

Me too! I love her! :punk:

Me too! Coscto is the best! :punk:

Whenever I go, I always have a full meal out of the sample foods :lol3:

Me too! I love her! :punk:

When I got there I'm like "do I REALLY need a jar of 3000 pickles?...YES":roftl:

Cool!!! Seeing as my backyard ain't huge (funny that we have grapes though. My dad's friend gave him a stem or something of it and my dad planted it and now we have grapes growing behind our garage haha Pretty though to look at, and sit underneath for that matter hehe) I was going to do the photo and hang the sign on the laundry line. My mom told me "no" she didn't want the laundry in the photo:roftl:

I was thinking to myself, "mom, I think he' seen towels and pants on a laundry line before...":roftl: