Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh no i hope he gets better:wink2:

cleaning my room

waiting for project runway season premiere:punk:

really hungry

scratching my head....

He is. He was just being difficult. He cries all the time, I mean how can he not? He's a baby:roftl:

Being fabulous. =]

:naughty:i'm being cheetahlishious:mf_rosetinted:

i got ants all over me while i was watering, it disgusted me, annd i feel like theyre still on me UGHHH

about to go up to my room which i SHOULD clean, but wont :naughty:

eww i hate when that happnes! maybe take a shower, that's what helps me....i hope they weren't fire ants:shocked:those are the worst!

He is. He was just being difficult. He cries all the time, I mean how can he not? He's a baby:roftl:

awww....:naughty:

:naughty:i'm being cheetahlishious:mf_rosetinted:

eww i hate when that happnes! maybe take a shower, that's what helps me....i hope they weren't fire ants:shocked:those are the worst!

awww....:naughty:

they were little tiny ants, and i screamed when i saw my hand/wrist was 75% black!

haha lol

sorryy u have to deal w/ it

but ive always wanted a baby brother and sister! theyre so cute! and they have the cutest clothes!!!

The worst thing is poopy diapers and I REFUSE to deal with those.

He does have cute clothes- little jeans and thshirts and stuff. And little shoes (sandals for summer) that he looks cute in when he walks. He even has his own pair of suspenders hehe

The worst thing is poopy diapers and I REFUSE to deal with those.

He does have cute clothes- little jeans and thshirts and stuff. And little shoes (sandals for summer) that he looks cute in when he walks. He even has his own pair of suspenders hehe

omg! does he really?!

omg! does he really?!

Yes he does...has yet to wear them though. But I will make him. He's gonna be Mika for halloween- suspenders, black pants with sequined hem down the outside and hopefully a curly wig. I'm going to be Mika as well...my baby brother..? Mini Mika:roftl::roftl:

Yes he does...has yet to wear them though. But I will make him. He's gonna be Mika for halloween- suspenders, black pants with sequined hem down the outside and hopefully a curly wig. I'm going to be Mika as well...my baby brother..? Mini Mika:roftl::roftl:

awww my neighbors and i wanna b lollipop girls.