• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yuck!

are u on year round?

ha no i have summer assignments! okay for this one class i havta....

read Hardball and write ten quotes using these exoioms?[wth are those]

then read another political view book and write 8 to 10 page essay on it

then read two chapters in my textbook and take notes....

so far i'm 3/4 done with one book, and just started my textbook notes:roftl:and i havta read another book for english which i haven't even gotten yet!:shocked:

ha no i have summer assignments! okay for this one class i havta....

read Hardball and write ten quotes using these exoioms?[wth are those]

then read another political view book and write 8 to 10 page essay on it

then read two chapters in my textbook and take notes....

so far i'm 3/4 done with one book, and just started my textbook notes:roftl:and i havta read another book for english which i haven't even gotten yet!:shocked:

:shocked:

o my goodness, and my mom was gonna put me in AP classes nxt yr, no way!

:shocked:

o my goodness, and my mom was gonna put me in AP classes nxt yr, no way!

haha really? some aren't that bad....and this is only a semester course!!:shocked:i'm really scared, but the teacher seems cool.....and i'm scared b/c i've only taken one each year, and next year i'm takin 3! well one is kinda a blow off :music theory, but it's with my band director so it'll be fun....what grade are you going into?

haha really? some aren't that bad....and this is only a semester course!!:shocked:i'm really scared, but the teacher seems cool.....and i'm scared b/c i've only taken one each year, and next year i'm takin 3! well one is kinda a blow off :music theory, but it's with my band director so it'll be fun....what grade are you going into?

9th

but one of my other sisters was in all AP classes, and goverment clubs things, and my mom wanted me to do AP english and AP history and stuff, cuz "im smart enough,and i have the ability"

9th

but one of my other sisters was in all AP classes, and goverment clubs things, and my mom wanted me to do AP english and AP history and stuff, cuz "im smart enough,and i have the ability"

haha my mom used to say that until......my sophmore year i was in an AP class that was so hard i used to have meltdowns every other week and even went into depression...yea...and after all the stupid effing work i did , i got a two on the exam:tears: i cried the rest of the day.....oi which reminds me! i should be getting my score back from my ap exam soon:shocked:

haha my mom used to say that until......my sophmore year i was in an AP class that was so hard i used to have meltdowns every other week and even went into depression...yea...and after all the stupid effing work i did , i got a two on the exam:tears: i cried the rest of the day.....oi which reminds me! i should be getting my score back from my ap exam soon:shocked:

ahh! i hope u did well

Having a bit of rest after a day's work...:punk:

Having dinner (sandwiches) and talking to some people on msn (oh yeah and surfing through the forum here).

:thumb_yello: life can be good sometimes