What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol3:

This delicious delicious delicious place called gelato paradiso :drool: :drool: Mmmnnn... :mf_lustslow:

*goes to keep on re-reading Eclipse*

I've re-read it too many times :lol3:

I want Twilight back! Danielle has it because my other friend was borrowing it and she gave it back to Danielle to give to me. grr.

I've re-read it too many times :lol3:

I want Twilight back! Danielle has it because my other friend was borrowing it and she gave it back to Danielle to give to me. grr.

:lol3: Aww well I hope you get it back soon :naughty:

I'm sure you've already memorized it already anyways :bleh::naughty:

I'm getting ready to take my bath... I've got to catch a train tomorrow to take my placement exam..ugh

Thursday is my last writing class..words cannot describe :(

On no :tears:

Get his contact info!

Aww well I hope you get it back soon :naughty:

I'm sure you've already memorized it already anyways :bleh:

A little....:blush-anim-cl:

Gotta go now. :sad:

Bye! :huglove:

On no :tears:

Get his contact info!

A little....:blush-anim-cl:

Gotta go now. :sad:

I already have it *sniffle but it won't be the same. Just basking in his beauty was the highlight of my day. My friend took a picture of him, I should post it...when she finally decides to upload it haha

I already have it *sniffle but it won't be the same. Just basking in his beauty was the highlight of my day. My friend took a picture of him, I should post it...when she finally decides to upload it haha

Yessss can't wait! :naughty:

I'm sorry Mel :huglove:

On no

Get his contact info!

A little....

Gotta go now.

Awww okay :(

Bye!! :huglove:

Aww I'm sorry! :flowers2:

Maybe you can try a long distance relationship? :naughty:

Just keep in touch with him! Don't let him forget you :wink2:

I hope you have a great day with him on Thursday :wink2: Maybe you can tell him how you feel?

Yessss can't wait!

I'm sorry Mel :huglove:

Awww okay

Bye!!

Aww I'm sorry!

Maybe you can try a long distance relationship? :naughty:

Just keep in touch with him! Don't let him forget you :wink2:

I hope you have a great day with him on Thursday :wink2: Maybe you can tell him how you feel?

Thanks girls:wub2:

I'll be fine, its the way things have to be for now... one year apart:shocked: and than who knows. Meanwhile, I'm glad he's such a good friend.

Thursday night is chick flick night haha... I'm gonna wallow in the sadness for a few hours and eat cookie dough ice cream:naughty: can't wait.

No, you shouldn't be sorry. I should be sorry :thumbdown:

*Tries to imagine, how did it look. :lmfao: *

o ok

:lmfao: ok ill try

i was picking up a roll of scotch tape off the floor (my friend and i were rolling it across the table), and i got up, she was going after my duct tape wallet that i hid her money in that was on the floor, and so i slipped on the cardboard, and fell on the chair, and the chair fell over, and the chair was already partly broken, but i finished the job. lol i fell and wacked my knee on the leg of the table lol

Being terrified. it's 2 AM, and I just woke up because I swear I heard a banding noise on the back door about 10 minutes ago, and then the cats went crazy. Nobody else woke up though, nd I don't know if I'm going crazy.

Eeek:boxed:

I hope everything is ok. :blink: