• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, he looks so different!:naughty:

What did you quit for?!?:shocked:

You were SO close to getting your black belt!

(I know, I know...you said you were "sick" of it:naughty:)

Yeah, it's so strange because he looks sooo different, nearly to the extent of saying he's like a completely different man, but yet I can't say that cos he's still got those features, the eyes, jawline etc, but it's so weird cos he's just so different, I'm making no sense but it baffles me enough anyway so I guess I can't really explain :naughty:

Yeah, it's so strange because he looks sooo different, nearly to the extent of saying he's like a completely different man, but yet I can't say that cos he's still got those features, the eyes, jawline etc, but it's so weird cos he's just so different, I'm making no sense but it baffles me enough anyway so I guess I can't really explain :naughty:

No, no...I totally know what you mean :naughty:

No, no...I totally know what you mean :naughty:

:roftl:

I'll have to show you him a few years later in his series Re:Brand, his hair is different again, and he dresses a bit differently again (whatever was fashionable at the time I guess :naughty:)

I remember when I first saw him back then I thought he looked pretty bad :naughty: but now, as I've seen more, I can see those features that make him so attractive now, and I've grown just as fond of him. Yet I still think of Re:Brand Russell as a different Russell, though obviously still the same one. I can't really understand that myself but that seems to be it...

He was on drugs back then though, and they seem to give him a bit more energy, some times more than others, but really I don't see a huge difference in his personality then and now...

Oh God, why did I write all that? :blush-anim-cl: sorry :naughty:

I'll go check see if Re:brand is on youtube...

I just finished reading Atonement. I loved it :)

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=pbAyZzfB1EA

Regardez :naughty:

This is quite an inoffensive episode, but I should warn that some parts of the others can be quite shocking, lol, just in case anyone decides to watch them, don't say I didn't warn you :naughty:

I never finished watching this episode..I got bored half way through the first part :naughty:

I like homeless James :blush-anim-cl:

I just finished reading Atonement. I loved it

I never finished watching this episode..I got bored half way through the first part

I like homeless James :blush-anim-cl:

Bored? :shocked::lmfao:

Haha, watch it now, it gets really good towards the end!

Aw me too, he was a good bloke. I liked what he made Russell do too :das::roftl:

Ok I really must go to bed, talk to ye soon though! :bye::huglove: