What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

god, i havent been IN LOVE yet, but ive liked a guy really bad, and it hurt to watch him every day

I'm still trying to figure out if I was in love with the guy I liked for five years and never said a word to or if I was more in the stalker/obsessive mode.:naughty:

I think the latter is more accurate.:roftl:

I'm still trying to figure out if I was in love with the guy I liked for five years and never said a word to or if I was more in the stalker/obsessive mode.:naughty:

I think the latter is more accurate.:roftl:

well lets say, it started in elementry school

I just finished drawing Life In Cartoon motion album cover now I am getting ready then going to the chip wegan :D

Karolina!. I LOVE your siggy :P

i did that when my mom grounded me from the computer, i couldnt draw mikas face, so i dint even bother trying b.b. or the bg. lol

sitting here singing

Hahaha. "Soft white cheese" :aah:

What if everything's name was a description of it instead.

"Brown Haired Tall Hazel Eyed Curly Hair Talented Male Whose Name Is Mika Club For Fans" :naughty:

Haha...

I just found out the cheese has a name! It's called labneh (see article below)

Mika's favourite things

Breakfast: Double espresso, hot milk, boiled egg (3 mins and 40 seconds), Ryvita, labneh, hummus and cucumber.

Is that youuuu???

I love Hallelujah! You have a really sweet voice!!:wub2:

Thank you....hehe i love that song too.

my youtube channel's got some 22 other videos on it, about 18 of them covers. ive got an original in the process of being created too, tho we are patenting the lyrics before it is released on the internet. Thanks for watching! please subscribe to youtube!

-sAmMy ;D

Thank you....hehe i love that song too.

my youtube channel's got some 22 other videos on it, about 18 of them covers. ive got an original in the process of being created too, tho we are patenting the lyrics before it is released on the internet. Thanks for watching! please subscribe to youtube!

-sAmMy ;D

I know! I've been watching for the past 10 minutes! I'll subscribe.:thumb_yello:

You have a real talent! I hope someone discovers you soon. :wink2:

I know! I've been watching for the past 10 minutes! I'll subscribe.:thumb_yello:

You have a real talent! I hope someone discovers you soon. :wink2:

wow thanks!

thats why im on unsigned.com

hopefully theyll keep there promise and be the "Best outlet for unsigned mmusicians to get exposure on the web!"

hehe, ;D