What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right now I'm just shocked!

I don't really hear anything about Canadian news on CNN (well I do but still...) and just this afternoon the headline was "Man Decapitated" and right towards the end the news reporter guy said Manitoba. I was like, "as in Canada?!?" It was! There was a man stabbed to death aboard a Grayhound bus and he was decapitated.

Then just now there was a news story on it where they gave more details and I was sitting there with my mouth open saying "oh my God!"

It sounds VERY terrifying and can not even imagine what the other passengers are going through right now.

Right now I'm just shocked!

I don't really hear anything about Canadian news on CNN (well I do but still...) and just this afternoon the headline was "Man Decapitated" and right towards the end the news reporter guy said Manitoba. I was like, "as in Canada?!?" It was! There was a man stabbed to death aboard a Grayhound bus and he was decapitated.

Then just now there was a news story on it where they gave more details and I was sitting there with my mouth open saying "oh my God!"

It sounds VERY terrifying and can not even imagine what the other passengers are going through right now.

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:if i were a passenger i'd never ride a bus again....their poor souls! gawd...i can't even imagine!

trying to motivate myself to write two more pages on a boring political essay on an opposing view.:mf_rosetinted:so far.....i haven't even opened the page

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:if i were a passenger i'd never ride a bus again....their poor souls! gawd...i can't even imagine!

trying to motivate myself to write two more pages on a boring political essay on an opposing view.:mf_rosetinted:so far.....i haven't even opened the page

I know! It's been ALL OVER the news!

Eeek...doesn't sound like very much fun.

I know! It's been ALL OVER the news!

Eeek...doesn't sound like very much fun.

well that explains it....i've only watched Last Comic Standing today.:naughty:....i've been tryin to catch up on all this stupid govn't work:thumbdown:

i'm still in shock about this whole thing!

well that explains it....i've only watched Last Comic Standing today.:naughty:....i've been tryin to catch up on all this stupid govn't work:thumbdown:

i'm still in shock about this whole thing!

Last Comic Standing? I haven't really watched it this season, except for parts here and there. But I like that good looking guy. Forget his name but he's tall and has dark hair. Is he even still on that show?

But last season...I watched the whole thing! Jon Reep was HILARIOUS...*shake of head* Hickory:roftl: And Jerry Dee was so funny!!! And Canadian, which I like haha

Turn on the news and you'll see something about it. Or look for it online and you read something for sure.

Last Comic Standing? I haven't really watched it this season, except for parts here and there. But I like that good looking guy. Forget his name but he's tall and has dark hair. Is he even still on that show?

But last season...I watched the whole thing! Jon Reep was HILARIOUS...*shake of head* Hickory:roftl: And Jerry Dee was so funny!!! And Canadian, which I like haha

Turn on the news and you'll see something about it. Or look for it online and you read something for sure.

haha yea i know who you're talking about!!! he's so:wub2: i can't remember if he got off or not b/c while i was watching my parents and sis got in a big fight so i had to leave:thumbdown: but i know that guy with the double bass is still in the top 5:punk: and that other guy...uh, that doesn't help much!:roftl:

ahhhhhhhhhh so many distractions from my essay*hits head against desk*

:naughty:i'll look it up later

haha yea i know who you're talking about!!! he's so:wub2: i can't remember if he got off or not b/c while i was watching my parents and sis got in a big fight so i had to leave:thumbdown: but i know that guy with the double bass is still in the top 5:punk: and that other guy...uh, that doesn't help much

ahhhhhhhhhh so many distractions from my essay*hits head against desk*

:naughty:i'll look it up later

Yeah, he was pretty delicious:roftl::naughty: I remembered his name! It's Jeff Dye.

dye0408.jpg

Yeah, he was pretty delicious:roftl::naughty: I remembered his name! It's Jeff Dye.

dye0408.jpg

yea i remember him!!!!:drool:

i`m trying to remember what i have to do tomorrow :blink:

my friend once told me you could get smarter by hitting your head on a textbook:blink:and i fell for it........

Tomorrow you have to remember what you did today.

So did I. For some odd reason his named popped into my head outta nowhere:roftl:

that happens to me! but not often enough....like on tests:sneaky2: i forget everything.

i'm really really hyper:boing: and all i had was yogart!:blink:

i also love to eat rainbow goldfish! actually i keep a box of them next to my computer....we own two boxes one for me and one for the rest of the family!:roftl: i wanna move to london *sigh*

London, Ontario, Canada?:shocked: Just kidding, London England:biggrin2:

Anyways I better skidattle. Got work tomorrow and don't wanna be tired.

Bye ladies:bye: