What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a super de duper light blue. It looks really pale and blah. Almost white.

And I want to paint it a bolder blue. Like sky, but a little darker and bolder. Or just any bright color in general.:naughty:

That'd look nice! Do it :naughty:

Same with my walls, they're a super duper light pink, that is almost to white. It looks white when it's a cloudy day :thumbdown:

That'd look nice! Do it :naughty:

Same with my walls, they're a super duper light pink, that is almost to white. It looks white when it's a cloudy day :thumbdown:

Yeah, same here. :thumbdown:

And I just got a new comforter set. It wouldn't go too well with the color my room is now, so I'm thinking about painting it. If my parents let me, that is...

Excited for Breaking Dawn! I might go to the Midnight release party :groovy:

I borrowed my friend's Twilight book but have only read 20 pages since...Tuesday.

Yeah, she loves those books (as do you). She pre bought it and everything.

I think you 2 would get along well:naughty:

I borrowed my friend's Twilight book but have only read 20 pages since...Tuesday.

Yeah, she loves those books (as do you). She pre bought it and everything.

I think you 2 would get along well:naughty:

:naughty: Yaay! Hahah

Keep reading! They're amazing :wub2:

Hopefully you'll like it!

I preordered the next book too :naughty:

You'll most likely get hooked and read the rest of the series in like a week :naughty:

Right now I'm eating Smarties that have a white box saying "design me" and that I can win an iPod shuffle. I want a Shuffle! *turns box over* Contest closes December 12/07?!? What? No Shuffle? Rip off:naughty: Wait I wanna know the expiration date on these now:roftl:

:naughty: Yaay! Hahah

Keep reading! They're amazing :wub2:

Hopefully you'll like it!

I preordered the next book too :naughty:

You'll most likely get hooked and read the rest of the series in like a week :naughty:

I've been told by three people now that I need to keep reading and that I will get hooked. Damn if I just wasn't so lazy right now:roftl:

Listening to my sister and mom fighting :huh::tears:

Their relationship has been getting worse ever since my sister has turned 19 and has had a boyfriend. She's now 20 :huh: I hope they work it out...

Aww, that's not nice. I hope they work it out as well:wink2:

My mom has seriously been so horrible to her :no:

She's always so nice to me and telling me "I love you"

and she never says it to my sister. She's so mean to her...

I'd rather her just be mean to both of us and not choose favorites.

:no::tears:

I feel like that sometimes as well with one of my younger brothers...not to the extent that you are feeling but still...

No problemo:wink2:

Listening to my sister and mom fighting

Their relationship has been getting worse ever since my sister has turned 19 and has had a boyfriend. She's now 20 I hope they work it out...

oh no! that's exactly how my sister and mom are! they never get along with each other and it hurts to see them fight....:tears: i feel ur pain sista!

My mom has seriously been so horrible to her :no:

She's always so nice to me and telling me "I love you"

and she never says it to my sister. She's so mean to her...

I'd rather her just be mean to both of us and not choose favorites.

:no::tears:

oi my grandfather and aunt do this too! they're always interested in what i'm doin but never in my sisters'! and everyone knows it......for my sister's bday she got like 15$ from my grandpa, but he gave me 100$!! :blink: i felt so awful.....

oh no! that's exactly how my sister and mom are! they never get along with each other and it hurts to see them fight....:tears: i feel ur pain sista!

oi my grandfather and aunt do this too! they're always interested in what i'm doin but never in my sisters'! and everyone knows it......for my sister's bday she got like 15$ from my grandpa, but he gave me 100$!! :blink: i felt so awful.....

:tears::no: Thanks hon! :flowers2:

I feel awful... It seems like they're talking it out though.