What are you doing right now?

:roftl: I think they would just get creeped out and disgusted :aah:

But MFC really should be considered a cure.. It's amazingly happytizing :wub2:

:roftl:this place can be kinda creepy at first:naughty:but absolutly addicting! maybe they'll become so entranced by MFC they'll forget all their problems:naughty:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:this place can be kinda creepy at first:naughty:but absolutly addicting! maybe they'll become so entranced by MFC they'll forget all their problems:naughty:

:roftl: Yep, it is worth a try...

"New Breaking Health News suggests that a certain website, called 'The Mika Fan Club' can cure all signs of depression and make you explodingly happy. More research has been done and we are now trying to find out who this Mika really is."

:aah: That would be AWESOME! Sort of haha

:roftl: Yep, it is worth a try...

"New Breaking Health News suggests that a certain website, called 'The Mika Fan Club' can cure all signs of depression and make you explodingly happy. More research has been done and we are now trying to find out who this Mika really is."

:aah: That would be AWESOME! Sort of haha

:lmfao: !! only available over the counter!:naughty:

I just got dressed like a freak lol (suspenders, skinny jeans, sweater, tamagotchi around my neck and a scarf lol) and just listening to some music and waiting for a tv to get free so i can watch my mika DVD lol :P

I just got dressed like a freak lol (suspenders, skinny jeans, sweater, tamagotchi around my neck and a scarf lol) and just listening to some music and waiting for a tv to get free so i can watch my mika DVD lol :P

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!

WHERE DI YOU GET THAT PICTURE! CAN YOU PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!?!?!?

RIGHT NOW...WANN KNOW WHAT IM DOING!? IM FREAKING OUT! WANNA KNOW WHY!!!

OMG LISTEN!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE AN AUDITION FOR A SHOW.

IM EXCITED AND ALL....BUT ONE LITTLE PROBLEM.

THE AUDITION DATE? TIME? PLACE?

TWO TOWNS AWAY, SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

not so bad, right? who cares, leaving your house in the middle of the day is no biggy...

UNLESS ITS ON AUGUST 18TH!

I CANT BE ANYWHERE BUT IN FRONT OF THE COPUTER LISTENING TO MIKA ON HIS BIRTHDAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i feel like emailing the director!

"hey gina, would you mind emailing the other 100 participants and changing the audition date????"

hehe

Right now I'm doing more than one thing. What a multitakser I am:roftl:

1) On the MFC/ listening to music (be Jeremy Fisher. I totally LOVE his music!)

2) Thinking about what I should get my friend for her birthday, as her party is tomorrow and it was only finalized today!

3) Thinking about how my back hurts

4) Trying to decide when to call my boss. I haven't been paid for three weeks (which is weekends) of pay. And I want my money!

5) Drinking juice out of one of those Olympic cups from McDonalds

well you enjoy it!

haha thanks

RIGHT NOW...WANN KNOW WHAT IM DOING!? IM FREAKING OUT! WANNA KNOW WHY!!!

OMG LISTEN!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE AN AUDITION FOR A SHOW.

IM EXCITED AND ALL....BUT ONE LITTLE PROBLEM.

THE AUDITION DATE? TIME? PLACE?

TWO TOWNS AWAY, SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

not so bad, right? who cares, leaving your house in the middle of the day is no biggy...

UNLESS ITS ON AUGUST 18TH!

I CANT BE ANYWHERE BUT IN FRONT OF THE COPUTER LISTENING TO MIKA ON HIS BIRTHDAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i feel like emailing the director!

"hey gina, would you mind emailing the other 100 participants and changing the audition date????"

hehe

*response in American thread

right now im in excruciating pain(ex-cru-shi-ate-ing-...not sure how to spell it)

but anyway.... I HATE MILEY CYRUS (hannah montana)

and when i foudn out today that she would be hosting the 2008 kids choice awards, I SCREAMED SO LOUD AND WITH SUCH ANGER,,,, 3 TIMES,,,,,,that i rawed up my throat and now as I eat an orange, it hurts my throat really bad.

but this orange is so darn good!

right now im in excruciating pain(ex-cru-shi-ate-ing-...not sure how to spell it)

but anyway.... I HATE MILEY CYRUS (hannah montana)

and when i foudn out today that she would be hosting the 2008 kids choice awards, I SCREAMED SO LOUD AND WITH SUCH ANGER,,,, 3 TIMES,,,,,,that i rawed up my throat and now as I eat an orange, it hurts my throat really bad.

but this orange is so darn good!

aww. sorry bout ur throat. a hate her too!!!!!!!!!

oranges. yummmm