What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just back from the mall. bought an UGLY DOLL!

Heres a pic of all of them:

http://www.moderntots.com/go_play/image.php?productid=16754

they look alot like the animals in the Happy Ending video. They are little stuffed animals. each with a cute name and story.

I bought my first one today! his name is OX! (like Hug and Kiss!)

here he is…..OX!

http://www.playfairtoys.com/img/cache/229460×0-2721.jpg

as i bought him in the toy shoppe today i thought.. “Wouldnt mika just love these things?” have you ever seen them? hehe

hope you like them…some people find them strange, but i just find them ADORABLE!

-peace,love,music!

sAmMy rAe ;D

o neat! ive looked for them here/ but havent succeded

It's ok I guess. I don't like it too much right now..I'll have to see what it looks like straight. I might be getting her to redo it tomorrow:naughty:

o nice., lol

I'm trying to devise a plan on how I will convince my mother to buy me a 60 pack of pencil crayons that I REALLY want. They are only like $13. Thing is, I have enough money to buy them. She knows that, I know that. The problem is I'm too lazy to get them myself, nor do I want to spend my own money because everything is always better when it's free (or bought for you):roftl:

coloured-pencils.jpg

I love that movie. I was even lucky enough to see the musical downtown. And a couple years ago I went back to my grade 7/8 school to attend their 50's Dance and I went as a Pink Lady.

Cool! :punk:

I wanna go to the musical as well.

oooh...i saw "Grease" - the musical - when i was young and i fell in love with the guy who was "Danny"...i wrote him a cheesy letter and he sent something back...

...then years later i found out he is gay. oh well.

Cool! :punk:

I wanna go to the musical as well.

Thanks so much. Yeah, it was really good. If you do see it, I'm sure you will love it. Did you watch that reality show on TV (it was called You're The One That We Want) where they picked the next Danny and Sandy for Broadway. I loved that show.

Speaking of musicals, I'm going to see We Will Rock You on August 31st! It's like a day or two before school begins. But hey, it's a nice way to end my summer break:naughty:

Thanks so much. Yeah, it was really good. If you do see it, I'm sure you will love it. Did you watch that reality show on TV (it was called You're The One That We Want) where they picked the next Danny and Sandy for Broadway. I loved that show.

Speaking of musicals, I'm going to see We Will Rock You on August 31st! It's like a day or two before school begins. But hey, it's a nice way to end my summer break:naughty:

No, I missed that TV-show.. :(

Wow!! :shocked:

The only musical I've ever been to was Chess. I loved it! :thumb_yello:

oooh...i saw "Grease" - the musical - when i was young and i fell in love with the guy who was "Danny"...i wrote him a cheesy letter and he sent something back...

...then years later i found out he is gay. oh well.

Well, that was a surprise..?

No, I missed that TV-show.. :(

Wow!! :shocked:

The only musical I've ever been to was Chess. I loved it! :thumb_yello:

I also remember seeing the Beauty and the Beast musical- but that's when I was young. I still have the booklet thingy from it haha I know!

My friend knows the cast from WWRY(she has them on Facebook and everything!) She got tickets online and we are pretty close (she said something like three rows back) and I'm only paying 50 bucks. Pretty sweet deal:roftl:

What's Chess about? Because I've never heard of it.