What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dying of a stomachache...too much nervous...

Seriously, someone chose to write bad things about me in the MFC instead of talking to me in person about what she thinks. I don't understand people who is very reticent to dialogue and try to make things better, why we have to fight if all we can be nice MFC buddies and friends? I don't get it...It's always "she said ...but she said..." etc etc. Just stop it. There's better things we can do to solve this, if all of us want to.

Seems like my desire of having a better stay here never comes true :sad:

Seriously, someone chose to write bad things about me in the MFC instead of talking to me in person about what she thinks. I don't understand people who is very reticent to dialogue and try to make things better, why we have to fight if all we can be nice MFC buddies and friends? I don't get it...It's always "she said ...but she said..." etc etc. Just stop it. There's better things we can do to solve this, if all of us want to.

I hope everything ends up well :huglove:

awww it's okay:flowers2: really, I hope it gets better! well, just don't hang with that person anymore,,, that's what I do whenever someone is giving me a hard time...you can either choose to ignore it or fight back, but usually fighintg back only gets it deeper in. Be the better person and just let it go:wink2: my favorite advice when i'm down is just to think of the positive things in life....just because you have one or a few bad friends on here doesn't mean they all are right? and you are always welcome to make new friends! you can replace her with me:biggrin2:!

omg! im so sorry! i cant believe that! hope things get better for u! if u need anyone to talk to, im here

That sucks. I hope you feel better soon:wink2:

studying, yuck

laying on my bed

listening to self against city

talking online

relizing i have to get up in 5 hrs for band camp

:naughty: still thinking i have to go studying..but also thinking of not studying today and leave it for tomorrow... :blush-anim-cl:

:wink2: changed my activity....

peeling off what's left of my tattoo... :punk: (it reminds me of when i was 7 years old and buying cheap chewing gum only to get some sticker-tattoo)