What are you doing right now?

I cam across a forum that said the song was made specifically for that commercial and they don't share it with the public.

What song? :wink2:

i don't know the name :sad: it's from this commercial: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bblP6r-pxE (it's a romanian one...you can ignore it:bleh:...but the song it's...:mf_lustslow:)

i don't know what happened with the quotes above..i think i clicked the wrong button...

and i'm looking for that song, templeboy... i have to find it too :D

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't know the name :sad: it's from this commercial: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bblP6r-pxE (it's a romanian one...you can ignore it...but the song it's...:mf_lustslow:)

i don't know what happened with the quotes above..i think i clicked the wrong button...

and i'm looking for that song, templeboy... i have to find it too :D

Ooh nice song! Haha

I tried looking but nothing came up :thumbdown: On commercials they should say what song it is! Haha

Oh cool! If I find it I'll let you know :wink2:

Yummy!!!

What about Klondike bars..?

"What would you do for a Klondike bar?":roftl:

I actually do have klondike bars too! :naughty:

Ooh nice song! Haha

I tried looking but nothing came up :thumbdown:On commercials they should say what song it is! Haha

Oh cool! If I find it I'll let you know :wink2:

we should make a petition for that :naughty:

On commercials they should say what song it is! Haha

I've noticed that on only a couple commercials. One of which, I believe was a Kinder egg commercial, and I didn't even want to know what song it was:roftl: But I agree, showing the song would be helpful. Like on The Hills, when a song starts playing during the show, there's a little box in the corner that shows the song and artist (and album, but I'm not sure).

haha...yummy:naughty::roftl:

:naughty: Or write letters to commercial companies :naughty:

It happens all the time with me where I want a commercial song really bad and don't know what it is :thumbdown:

i know someone who wrote to the Eurosport channel and asked what song they play on the commercials and guess what...they answered...

well that's an idea..all i need now is an address. haha

i have to go now...really :D bye! see you tomorrow!