What are you doing right now?

Hahaha:roftl:

Don't get mad. But I don't really know who this Russell Brand guy is. All I know is that he need to wash his hair more often.

haha don't worry, I've lost count of the number the people I've introduced to Russell on here :naughty: he's only just started to attack America/ Canada etc, he's gonna be doing Just for Laughs this summer actually :wink2: but yeah basically he's an English radio and television personality, comedian, actor, and newspaper columnist :wub2: he was in that film Forgetting Sarah Marshall, you know?

haha at Mika's comment! :roftl: I'm afraid I have to correct him on that though cos Russell's hair is always perfectly clean, he just likes to backcomb it and make it look a bit messy but imo it's quite the masterpiece :bleh:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha don't worry, I've lost count of all the people I've introduced to Russell here :naughty: he's only started to attack America/ Canada etc, he's gonna be doing Just for Laughs this summer actually :wink2: but yeah basically he's an English radio and television personality, comedian, actor, and newspaper columnist :wub2: he was in that film Forgetting Sarah Marshall, you know?

haha at Mika's comment! :roftl: I'm afraid I have to correct him on that though cos Russell's hair is always clean, he just likes to backcomb it and make it looks a bit messy but imo it's quite the masterpiece :bleh:

Just for Laughs?!? I'll be watching for him on TV then...that's just about the best comedy festival ever!!!

Just for Laughs?!? I'll be watching for him on TV then...that's just about the best comedy festival ever!!!

Yeah it's brill! we get it on the telly over here and all!

Do you remember an English actor called Noel Fielding on it?? I saw it on youtube but he's the guy from the Mighty Boosh! he's so funny :bleh:

Yeah it's brill! we get it on the telly over here and all!

Do you remember an English actor called Noel Fielding on it?? I saw it on youtube but he's the guy from the Mighty Boosh! he's so funny :bleh:

Maybe I saw him but I don't remember the name...

I love Noel Fielding :wub2:

And Russell Brand's hair :)

Same :wub2:

He's my number two, after Russell or course!

Don't you just love his voice? :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe I saw him but I don't remember the name...

yeah I thought it wouldn't be likely but said it's worth a try :naughty: