What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a speech class. I'm scaaared. I hate public speaking. :naughty:

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of public speaking either. I get more nervous when I'm not comfortable with the subject I'm talking about, or if I don't know my classmates (or the audience, I guess you could call 'em) that well.

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of public speaking either. I get more nervous when I'm not comfortable with the subject I'm talking about, or if I don't know my classmates (or the audience, I guess you could call 'em) that well.

I like speaking better when I don't know the audience, actually. It's strange. :naughty:

I still hate doing it though.

I like speaking better when I don't know the audience, actually. It's strange. :naughty:

I still hate doing it though.

Yeah, I guess that's true as well.

I'm amazed at people like Barack Obama and John McCain, and how they speak in front of ALL those people. I don't know if I could do it:naughty:

Brush your teeth and hair..... and you are GOOD to go! :punk:

but im also in sweatpants. and my hair is crazy!!! and i think im gonna have to wear a sweatshirt again, no matter how mad my friend was at me because it wasnt 'fashionable' but im like "i dont wann freeze" and she was still upset at me lol

but im also in sweatpants. and my hair is crazy!!! and i think im gonna have to wear a sweatshirt again, no matter how mad my friend was at me because it wasnt 'fashionable' but im like "i dont wann freeze" and she was still upset at me lol

Is it really cold in Cali?????? :blink: