What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waiting for GK to be played on tv :D

i was in a shoes shop today and they were playing GK :naughty: i don't think i should go any further and explain my reaction ...and i was alone :blush-anim-cl:

and then my mobile started ringing with wall-e tunes :roftl:

i still wonder how i didn't get into a mental home today :roftl:

i was in a shoes shop today and they were playing GK :naughty: i don't think i should go any further and explain my reaction ...and i was alone :blush-anim-cl:

and then my mobile started ringing with wall-e tunes :roftl:

i still wonder how i didn't get into a mental home today :roftl:

:naughty::naughty: That nearly happened to me once. I went to a shopping centre then went to their toilets and once I got in the cubicle they started playing GK!! Luckily noone could see my reation :roftl:

:naughty::naughty: That nearly happened to me once. I went to a shopping centre then went to their toilets and once I got in the cubicle they started playing GK!! Luckily noone could see my reation :roftl:

:roftl: didn't people look weird at you when you got out smiling? :roftl:

then i went to a mall today and they were playing Relax...but i wasn't alone so my friend tried to hide my reactions :bleh:

:roftl: didn't people look weird at you when you got out smiling? :roftl:

then i went to a mall today and they were playing Relax...but i wasn't alone so my friend tried to hide my reactions :bleh:

No :sweatdrop: And my mum was waiting for me in this lounge thing they had so she could hear it as well and she started jumping and smiling to me when I came out of the toilet :roftl:

Mika has a strange effect on us doesn't he :naughty:

No :sweatdrop: And my mum was waiting for me in this lounge thing they had so she could hear it as well and she started jumping and smiling to me when I came out of the toilet :roftl:

Mika has a strange effect on us doesn't he :naughty:

he sure does!! i always get excited when they play any of his music on tv unexpectedly:bleh:...like on movies or x factor etc...........

he sure does!! i always get excited when they play any of his music on tv unexpectedly:bleh:...like on movies or x factor etc...........

Same. Although I haven't seen him much on tv (apart from an hour ago cos they were showing 21st century no1s.)